Fire Emblem Heroes

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Thanks to @Tag_Ross informing me that the game exists, I found my new drug. Still figuring out some of the basics, but having fun. I've been really excited to play a Fire Emblem game, really glad to finally see what the series is.

So far these are the heroes I've acquired:

Lucina - (is bae, because I love her in Smash Bros)
Genny
Anna
Hinata
Frederick
Tharja
Shanna
Cherche
Beruka
Mae
Alfonse
Sharena
Lissa
Raigh
Virion
Matthew

I haven't looked up which heroes are worth leveling and which ones aren't, so those are my next steps.

Colonel Thunder

From what I can tell of tier lists, Lucina (Brave Heroes version) and Tharja are my best two, with Mae, Frederick, and Virion as the next best.

Anyways, add me as a friend fam. Apparently we get bonus feathers for being friends?

My ID: 9454665012

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

Lucina - (is bae, because I love her in Smash Bros)
Genny
Anna
Hinata
Frederick
Tharja
Shanna
Cherche
Beruka
Mae
Alfonse
Sharena
Lissa
Raigh
Virion
Matthew
The Tier lists are currently outdated since 2.0 changed a lot, I'd say your best characters are Genny, B!Lucina, Frederick, and Tharja.

Alfonse, Anna, and Sharena are also good characters, but they need a lot of Skill inheritance and upgrading.

friend feathers are pretty negligible, you get 1 per friend but no more than 5, and you can only have 20 friends. Friends themselves don't really do much, you'll see the best thing they'll be able to do during next month's Voting Gauntlet.

Right now your best way to train your units is going to be the tempest trials, which is good because you're gonna want Joshua, at least try to get the 4* version(he's got the highest stat total, though their spread leaves him as a sort of jack of all trades that can do almost all builds well enough)

For other tips I recommend
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/beginners-guide-how-reroll-unique-character-stats-and-hero-battles
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/skill-ingeritance-dos-and-donts
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/general-team-building-guide-introduction

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Oh I tried this, but I ended up quitting. I felt like the gameplay was too dumbed down, even with the skill system. Also not really a fan of gacha games.

Colonel Thunder

I have two 5-star units: Lucina BP and Genny. I'm not sure who to upgrade to 5-star when I have enough Hero Feathers (currently at around 13,000).

I'm thinking Tharja, since she's pretty highly ranked on tier lists. But like Tag said, those tier lists are outdated now. Gah..I need a new tier list!

Also, I have way too much anxiety about choosing what skills to buy/inherit for my top units.

Tag_Ross

The askr trio (Alfonse, Sharena, Anna) might not be the best units, but you're gonna want them to 5* if you're going to be doing the arena.

Tag_Ross

Reinhardt is one of the best units in the game, so much so that they just introduced a new tile that limits horse movements.

And all the Christmas units are great, especially if you also have someone with armor March so they can actually move.

Top Bottom