First Video in a Long Time

Mach Entertainment's YouTube has a new video uploaded on it for the first time in a while. It's not the usual stuff either but I'm not sure I'd go as far as to call it better than a Let's Play.

No, worse instead it's a montage of a convention I went to.

Comments

At first I thought "Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by the lack of people in fursuits". You just... you just had to ruin it, didn't you? Just like the furries ruin everything, god damn it. I could (almost) forgive the pony suits, but what kind of fucking degenerate attention whore wears a green wolf fursuit to an unrelated convention?

You know, I usually try to be accepting of people's interests and hobbies considering I'm kind of a weeb, but I have to agree with Tirin on this one.

what kind of fucking degenerate attention whore wears a green wolf fursuit to an unrelated convention?
Yeah that was my initial thought too, the people in pony suits makes sense but it seems that the regular fursuiters are just looking for an excuse to go out in public with their suits. Eventually I just stopped caring though. I've been to the convention twice and you just learn to let things go.

Top Bottom