Forumer Chat Thread

Dunsparce

There's a clip from the Pandaria cinematic less than ten seconds into the video... It's directly after the WotLK clips.
Oh okay. But they're still pretty obviously trying to forget about that lame ass expansion. They have all the coolest moments from all the cinematics, and a split second of some orc's hand. If they weren't trying to forget about it, they would have at least had the fight with the monk.

13thforsworn

Oh okay. But they're still pretty obviously trying to forget about that lame ass expansion. They have all the coolest moments from all the cinematics, and a split second of some orc's hand. If they weren't trying to forget about it, they would have at least had the fight with the monk.
a) MoP was a sick expansion
b) I think they featured very little of it in this video because it didn't fit thematically with any other cinematic. Whereas the MoP cinematic was suppose to be humorous, the rest of the videos were really intense and serious. It just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the cinematics. That's why the only bit they added was the gritty bit when the orc washed up on shore.

The Hound

Just Monika
Totally agree with 13th, why would you show a ton of clips from an expansion that's so different in tone to the Legion. That's like trying to sell a Sports car by showing the safety features of a minivan you also sell. Pandaria has gone down as the oddball expansion and I think when they were developing it that was part of the goal since after BC, LK, and Cata they needed something completely out of left field.

Mind you this is coming from a casual WoW player, who hasn't played all the expansions.

Requiem

Does anyone remember who it was that originally posted the thing that turned into "don't care; have asperger's"? Because I know the situation well, me writing about a friend passing away and telling the urealms forum I'd be less active for a bit, then someone starting shit over it for whatever reason, everyone jumping on their case (even Kratour getting in on it), then that person responding with something having to do with them having asperger's and not being able to care about what I was going through.

I remember the gist of the thing, but I don't remember why that person went crazy. I'm asking for reasons to do with the CYOA I'm doing.

Requiem

And in case you need this, it was Mordihim who then said something to the effect of "well this whole thing is really Req's fault for posting a sob story on the forums as a cry for attention" after we all shit on Goldeathorus for having Asperger's.
That's actually really important to remember, thanks. I would have missed out on that.

Top Bottom