Forumer Chat Thread

TimTh33nchant3r

So, I started watching the recording of tonight's xcom stream, and I suddenly realized that TC reminded me a LOT of the character Eric Foreman from that 70's show. Like a lot a lot. Mind=blown. Going to bed now. Will finish the stream another time.

/edit: Internet cut out last night before I could post this.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
So, I started watching the recording of tonight's xcom stream, and I suddenly realized that TC reminded me a LOT of the character Eric Foreman from that 70's show. Like a lot a lot. Mind=blown. Going to bed now. Will finish the stream another time.

/edit: Internet cut out last night before I could post this.
Holy shit. Yeah. TC is like Eric Foreman.

The Hound

Just Monika
So back on the That 70's Show thing, I vote

Easy = Red (being a Bamf is pretty much the same thing as putting your foot up people's asses)
Lumpy = Hyde
Rondait = Kelso
Tag = Fez
Sideshow Bob = Bob (I also feel like I could be Leo since I'm probably the biggest pothead of this group but obviously I'm Bob)
Melody = Jackie
Nifty = Donna
Coolpool = Kitty
Shadow = The slutty sister
Req = That Seth Green character that was competing with Eric for Donna, why? Because I can't think of any other characters that would fit anyone. I mean I would hate to make anyone Midge, just because they'd be shipped with my character.

Not having many women on in our group makes lists tough as it means dredging long gone forumers just to kind of half ass do a list.

Requiem

Coolpool is acting more and more like a savage, I wouldn't put it past him being Red.

He's been giving TC the business on how much he sucks at XCOM after all, haha.

Requiem

Nah, I see Coolpool more as a good guy, who's not unwilling to say what you need to hear, kick your ass, and doesn't like jokes.

Top Bottom