Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Remember when some of us complained about Skype being too active and that it was killing forum activity? Weird times.

AndyM03

Now that I work full-time, (for now at least), discord chat is pretty close to impossible for me besides a few days (Like today, due to a public holiday). Definitely prefer Forumer Chat thread. Definitely need a balance between the two.

Maybe i'm crazy but the 'temporary' feeling of the current theme might have something to do with inactivity as well.

First order of business mayor @Jeroth, sort this nonsense out!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Maybe i'm crazy but the 'temporary' feeling of the current theme might have something to do with inactivity as well.

First order of business mayor @Jeroth, sort this nonsense out!
Personally, I switched to the Shadow Realm skin - which isn't particularly bad.

@RECONmaster - Any idea when we can get new themes or get it fixed up to the original or is that forever gone?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
The original theme is out of date and the closest theme is premium. I kinda like the new theme but I haven't got around to tweaking it's color scheme. I was kinda hoping to do a dark theme.

Rondait

Is there any way we can bring back the original splash page the old one had where it showed the day's new posts and whatnot? That's the only thing I'm really missing from the old one to be honest.

The Hound

Just Monika
Thank you Mayor Jeroth for reminding me that I can change the color scheme. The forum was seriously hurting my eyes with it's whiteness.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Is there any way we can bring back the original splash page the old one.
There is, we have to renew our license for it. Overall, there's a lot of things I want to add and re-implement but we're short on funds at the moment. First up I want to renew the license for our donation manager, then our streaming plugin then our portal as it was called. The style is kinda taking a back seat at the moment since there's so much other crap that I think the community would much rather have.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to our donors we actually have the new donation plugin already. Goals for fundraising and the amount raised towards them can be viewed there. Donors are free to pick any campaign to put their funds towards.

Big shout out to our donors for being so awesome!

Top Bottom