Gary's Mod TTT Server?

Requiem

Don't get so hung up on the rules, Coolpool. It's fun at times to just dick around instead of playing games down to the "t". Relax.

Also, calm down on the no advertising thing. If there's specific rules set in place on a specific server about advertising, of course we'll avoid doing it, but there wasn't anything against advertising on that one server I did it on. You need to relax and calm down all at the same time.

Anyways, yeah, can we look into getting a GMod server? I'd love to play all of those games and maps that we were having trouble playing today.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
How many people play it, how often, and what maps are you guys looking into playing? We've had a Gmod server before, so it shouldn't be a major pain in the ass to get it back up.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
We have 17 people in the call right now to play. I believe 10 of those 17 have played in an event with us over the past month and a half. We usually play between once and twice every two weeks, depending on availability. We usually have between 5 and 7 people show up.

Simple maps work well, nothing fancy needed. Just whatever the defaults are. Not everybody owns all of the Source games though, so maps that don't require all of those textures (like the popular Minecraft maps) can be playable by everyone.

Top Bottom