Halloween

13thforsworn

What are y'all doing for Halloween? Anyone dressing up? Anyone been enjoying any sweet Halloween video game content? Discuss all things Halloween here!

Probably gonna just hang out with friends for Halloween, have a couple drinks, etc. Been playing GW2 Halloween stuff, it's alright. Also, my mom was looking at my calendar and was little confused as to what assignment I had due on the 31st.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Celebrating Halloweekend! Friday is the huge, social event night with BYOB. Saturday is the smaller party, but with candy corn jello shots and communal punch.

My Halloween costume is Lucifer. I'll be wearing a suit, slicking my hair back, then using prosthetic horns. I'll have a worn, black attache briefcase with red glow sticks inside to evoke a red glow. Inside of the briefcase will be three pens and contracts for human souls that I've typed up.

I will have people sign their soul over me.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I haven't really done anything for halloween in the past few years, I really want to try dressing up as a witch, but buying a costume for one night is too impractical for me to get one.

The Hound

Just Monika
The Halloween party I went to was last friday and it was pretty fun, had a few drinks, watched some horror films and played a card game called Cats in a Blender (or something like that). I had a bunch of ideas for costumes but I procrastinated so I just went in my Totoro Kigarume.

Shizno

I would've gotten a sentai costume, but I fucked up and didn't think about getting a costume until just yesterday. Eh, no matter, I've been designated as the 'Stay home and give out candy' person this year. But even still!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Friday. Finish classes at 12:30, go home to get my costume and shave. Dress up as a heavyweight boxing champion, complete with gloves, mouthguard, and ostentatious coat/robe thing. Drop acid between 2 and 4 PM. Start drinking at a friend's between 5 and 6 PM, then go to another friend's house with more people and keep drinking, and then go to the university bar and keep drinking.

Saturday. Wake up, clean up, do some shit at home. Go to a friend's between 7 and 8 PM. Drink and watch hella Halloween movies and TV shows.

Sunday. Regret absolutely nothing.

My Halloween costume is Lucifer. I'll be wearing a suit, slicking my hair back, then using prosthetic horns. I'll have a worn, black attache briefcase with red glow sticks inside to evoke a red glow. Inside of the briefcase will be three pens and contracts for human souls that I've typed up.
What do you give in exchange for signing it? And for that matter, what pens are you using? 'cause that better be some fine-ass shit for the Devil to be sporting.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I have a set of riot gear that I have been slowly building over the last few years including riot shield, tac vest, elbow/knee pads, helmet, and goggles. So I normally go as SWAT. Have an invitation to a party. So I guess we'll see where the evening goes from there.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I considered dressing up as "Student Loans", but I decided that would be too scary, so I'm going as Carl Grimes from the Walking Dead instead. I even have the giant can of pudding. However, I'll be streaming the "Last Airbender" movie in my dorm's lobby, so that'll be pretty spooky.

My entire Halloween night will consist of addressing medical and security concerns on campus. A lot of that kind of stuff happens on Halloween, and lives would have been lost in recent years had we not been extra vigilant. I'm not officially on duty Halloween night, so I technically don't have to get involved, but the medical emergencies are...actually really fun. I should have been a paramedic or something. I've never enjoyed my job more than when there were potentially lives on the line.

I imagine between midnight and 5am I will be perched on one of the dorm's higher balconies with various snacks and equipment. I have some binoculars, and the parking lots are well lit, so from my position I should be able to keep an eye on potential threats and emergencies that wander on campus. Then it's just a matter of calling it in to the right personnel. If I'm lucky, there will be no personnel available and I'll get to confront the situation personally.

Most likely there won't be anything major. But oh man, I am so so so ready and waiting for something to go wrong. It'll be fun.

And for that matter, what pens are you using? 'cause that better be some fine-ass shit for the Devil to be sporting.
I'm rooting for a Pilot G2.

Ibix

Maybe watching films with a couple of my brothers, that is about it.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
What do you give in exchange for signing it? And for that matter, what pens are you using? 'cause that better be some fine-ass shit for the Devil to be sporting.
We'll see. I'll probably monkey paw them. Thanks for reminding me though. I need to pick up some pens.

Rondait

Hanging out with friends and we plan on raising hell around town after the show. I forgot to buy a costume, but I have enough rennaisance stuff around my house I can dress up in that and I'll be fine. Dress pants, ren boots, ren shirt, ren cape + chainmail should work out fine.

13thforsworn

My entire Halloween night will consist of addressing medical and security concerns on campus. A lot of that kind of stuff happens on Halloween, and lives would have been lost in recent years had we not been extra vigilant. I'm not officially on duty Halloween night, so I technically don't have to get involved, but the medical emergencies are...actually really fun. I should have been a paramedic or something. I've never enjoyed my job more than when there were potentially lives on the line.

I imagine between midnight and 5am I will be perched on one of the dorm's higher balconies with various snacks and equipment. I have some binoculars, and the parking lots are well lit, so from my position I should be able to keep an eye on potential threats and emergencies that wander on campus. Then it's just a matter of calling it in to the right personnel. If I'm lucky, there will be no personnel available and I'll get to confront the situation personally.

Most likely there won't be anything major. But oh man, I am so so so ready and waiting for something to go wrong. It'll be fun.
Sounds like the beginning to a horror movie. Perched on a balcony with binoculars, Disturbia style, when you spot someone in distress. You go to help them out. Shit proceeds to go down.

Or something like that.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Drop acid between 2 and 4 PM. Start drinking at a friend's between 5 and 6 PM, then go to another friend's house with more people and keep drinking, and then go to the university bar and keep drinking.
Update: this was a terrible fucking idea.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I spent my Halloween having a headache, finishing a drawing, and playing payday 2.

Ibix

I didn't do anything on Halloween.

adorablemuffin

I handed out candy and went trick or treating alone until the elderly people of my neighborhood creeped me out so much that I had to return home. I then proceeded to stuff my face with candy. And make fun of my step mother. It was a good night.

Top Bottom