Heppy Halloween!

Salsy

Two days ago for clubs in Seattle and a house party after. Not pictured: bloodied Louisville slugger.

Last weekend half-assed Edward for a Vampire-themed birthday party. Shit lighting because I did have body glitter.

Currently at work dressed as Professor Utonium cause three coworkers wanted to be the PowerPuff Girls. Sorry no pic.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Let's be real. Tirin has Narcissus on lock. I'm more a Dorian Gray.
Narcissus' love for himself diminished his will to live; my hubris serves only to increase mine. If we're shootin' for fictional characters, I'm Fëanor well before Narcissus.

Salsy

Narcissus' love for himself diminished his will to live; my hubris serves only to increase mine. If we're shootin' for fictional characters, I'm Fëanor well before Narcissus.
Talking purely about appreciation of beauty, nothing else.

Salsy

Ah - so you've got none, then.
More like beauty isn't everything. It's the only thing. So I'm bored out my mind.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I drove to Delaware with a friend to pick up karate uniforms from a residential area then we went to Fuddrucker's. I got a delicious burger, checked out the 2nd and Charles that was nearby. We drove back, played some X wing and then went home. I watched TC's stream.

We had no trick or treaters and we now have an excess of candy and I'm trying to get back onto the diet that I stumbled on for the past two days.

Needless to say, it was a pretty spooky day.

13thforsworn

Left over candy that was meant for trick-or-treaters is the best. My house must have truly been 2spooky, because so many kids straight up skipped it and went to the next house.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
To chime in,

@Salsy - Nice costume, man. The blood is pretty great on the first one and if you got body glitter for the Edward one, I'm just impressed.

Left over candy that was meant for trick-or-treaters is the best. My house must have truly been 2spooky, because so many kids straight up skipped it and went to the next house.
It's the best, but not when you're trying to be healthy.

Salsy

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Apparently in our apartment complex we were supposed to put up signs on our doors so kids would know they could stop by to trick or treat. We didn't do that so we have all the left over candy. Also stayed home and watched Lord of the Rings.

Top Bottom