[Video] Lotus is streaming! Baldur's Gate EE The Forum Adventures. Tonight at 6pm CST

Lotus

So I was feeling like playing this game last night and decided to stream it with a party of 5 consisting of Forum Persona based characters. I'm doing 5 so that I can pick up a single NPC here and there for additional quests and things like that.

1. Is this something you guys would like to watch?
B. I've never really run a stream before, so this'll be a first for me.
3. What Forumers would you like to see as characters, and what race/class should they be. You guys know the forum lore infinitely better than I, so you'd know better than I what matches which forumer.
4. Most importantly, which forumer should be the 'main character' IE the child of Bhaal, the Lord of Murder?

For those that aren't familiar with this game, it runs on pseudo 2nd Edition Dungeons and Dragons rules.

Requiem

Could use the characters and classes Jeroth mentioned in the Machcast.

As for main character, I dunno. Lord of Murder makes sense with Stealthy as the Main Character.

Requiem

I say go with the idea then and do it all the way. Jeroth's characters and classes were pretty well in hand.

Requiem

I'm a Cleric, from what I could remember. If we're giving you suggestions of what version of our class we are, I'm not entirely sure about me. I tend to play characters that can do a little of everything. Jacks of all trades. I do love me a support character though. Medic is my go to class for TF2.

All in all, if that helps you, then great! If not, no worries, I don't mind being just a cleric.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So is PalaTirin pure paladin, or is he a kit-class like Cavalier, Undead Hunter, Anti-paladin, or Inquisitor?
You need to judge which of those options brings the most righteous retribution to the table. The answer is "that one".

Lotus

So the first boring hour of play is done. Made Tirin the Cavalier, leader of the grand party for Forumers.

His good buddy, Requiem, the Cleric of Lathander who has the power to reverse Req people.

Tim, the bastard thief murderer guy that follows the forumers around and assists in killing their foes.

W1LG3R, the epic and all powerful mage. Surely his might will guide the party forward for the adventures to come!
He doesn't

This awfulesome party leaves Candlekeep and reaches the entrance to the Friendly Arms Inn in the first stream of their adventures.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
So the first boring hour of play is done. Made Tirin the Cavalier, leader of the grand party for Forumers.

His good buddy, Requiem, the Cleric of Lathander who has the power to reverse Req people.

Tim, the bastard thief murderer guy that follows the forumers around and assists in killing their foes.

W1LG3R, the epic and all powerful mage. Surely his might will guide the party forward for the adventures to come!
He doesn't

This awfulesome party leaves Candlekeep and reaches the entrance to the Friendly Arms Inn in the first stream of their adventures.
Man. Why is wilger there?

Coolpool the druid
TC the sorcerer
Riyant the bard
Easy the barbarian. They're all pretty great.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, I 100% intend to make Tirin's colors teal, but I don't know what that is.
If you can enter the hex code anywhere, it's #008080. If it asks for RGB, it's 0, 128, 128.

If it's a gradually changing bar or color wheel, you're fucked though.

Top Bottom