Ended Rapid Mafia! MAFIA WINS! Tag Ross is Cool.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
That's right, we're going to play Mafia, except one big change is that each Day and each Night will only last 24 hours! So no more sitting around and waiting for posts as time goes by! There's no time to have!

The person with the majority of votes against them will be lynched at the end of each Day Phase if a definite majority has not been reached!

Signed Up:
Tag Ross
Ciflit
icevin
Zapy - Mafia (lynched Day 1)
Chicken - Townie (killed Night 1)
Whitetiger - Townie (lynched Day 2)
Anatron - Townie (killed Night 2)
Shizno - Cop (lynched Day 3)
Tim - Twonie (killed Night 3)

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

[Cookie=#ffcc99] you wanna make this rapid, make it shorter, days last as long as the sun lasts, night ends when you (teesee) wake up, or the sun comes up.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think I'm going to pass on this one since I have decided that playing mafia is bad for me and the other people. I would recommend maybe playing with a lower amount of people than usual.

Anatronman

I serve the dual purpose of joining AND bumping this.

Look at how helpful I am.

Chickenspleen

Hey, Anatron, I remember you. We had rival RPGs for a while. I guess I'm in.

Anatronman

Yeah. Mine ended after (somewhere in the 1000 page mark) the entire spawn location had been pillaged by my players and the thread got lost in the update.

Chickenspleen

Yeah. Mine ended after (somewhere in the 1000 page mark) the entire spawn location had been pillaged by my players and the thread got lost in the update.
I tried too hard to give mine an overarching story, and I think that alienated some players, having to understand past events to get what was going on. I have always thought of revisiting the setting in a more structured RP. I'd have to take out the more outlandish aspects. And now I'm just rambling.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So...you two should definitely do an RP like that again.

Also, welcome back Anatron! Glad to have you and the other folks on board for this mafia game.

24 hours for stragglers to sign up, and then roles go out!

Anatronman

I took some weird angles with that RP, with the persistent world (although most players never bothered to leave the spawn town) and the emergent story. I thought it worked out alright, especially since it didn't require too much loyalty from the players. With the small exception of the guy who recruited all my NPCs on a campaign then left. That didn't work out so well.

Hey TC! It's been awhile since I've swung by any of the forums. Some of the formatting on the last ones was a bit dense for me. This feels more like the days of yore. Haven't played forum Mafia for awhile, but if Tiger doesn't show up I stand to do alright.

I remember you cool. I actually remember more about the old boards than I have any right to.

Whitetiger

I took some weird angles with that RP, with the persistent world (although most players never bothered to leave the spawn town) and the emergent story. I thought it worked out alright, especially since it didn't require too much loyalty from the players. With the small exception of the guy who recruited all my NPCs on a campaign then left. That didn't work out so well.

Hey TC! It's been awhile since I've swung by any of the forums. Some of the formatting on the last ones was a bit dense for me. This feels more like the days of yore. Haven't played forum Mafia for awhile, but if Tiger doesn't show up I stand to do alright.

I remember you cool. I actually remember more about the old boards than I have any right to.
Bad news, buddy.

Top Bottom