Inactive Rocket League Megathread - Join the 2v2 Tournament!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hmph.

Well, I might be able to get one more person in over the next week, but it'd have to be somebody from outside the community and he'd also be on my team (sorry, other people). Thoughts?

Walrus

I'm fine with that. I've been trying to do the same thing with some college friends.

Salsy

Almost forgot about this. Almost.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I can ring up an 8th for next week. We gonna go ahead and schedule this?

Walrus

Finals are this week for me. I'm thinking that we start Monday, December 21st. In the meantime, lets figure out teams.

Everyone: Figure out who that is signed up you will be teaming up with. Once you have a team, post it and the team name in thread. Looking for a team? Feel free to use this thread/skype/whatever to solicit teammates.

Additionally,
post some days/times during the week of December 21st-December 28th your team will be available to play so that we can think about scheduling your matches.

Current Teams
1. BAMF'n Free Rollers: Easy + Easy's Friend
2. Arctic Thunder: Walrus + Colonel Thunder
3. ???
4. ???

Players Still Looking for Teams: Wilger, Zircom, Sniktaw Noraa, Salsy

If you are still interested in signing up, you can still do so. Note that sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis so, if we have an odd number of players, the last single person to have signed up will be out; try and sign-up with a friend to ensure that you have a 2-man team!

Last edited:

Walrus

I can't say for sure what my schedule will be that week. Job stuff is changing around a lot.
That's fine. Scheduling can be pretty flexible. Just post what information you get about your availability when you have it. The more important part is getting teams together so we can get the bracket setup.

Walrus

New team is up. Walrus + Colonel Thunder

Availability: I should be free basically any time that week (will know a bit more of any minor commitments as it gets closer), so will mainly be scheduling around Thunderclaw's job schedule as that gets figured out.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The BAMF'n Free Rollers should be good for Monday the 21st. Availability is a lot more iffy before and after that - if Monday doesn't work, it may be best to wait until holidays are over.

Mind you, not all the matches necessarily need to be at the same time. Or even on the same day.

Walrus

Waiting on teammates from the remaining players; need at least 4 confirmed teams to go.

Salsy

Zircom, wanna shack up mate?

Top Bottom