Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
He can ban you from future games, though.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Dying on night one again has made that a less-than-threatening proposition.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
(Also, that'd be rude af to do).

TimTh33nchant3r

Oh Tim. You might not recognize my new name. It's me, Riyant - the old sub mod for the mafia forum in URealms and your old DM for one or two sessions.
Oh shit, Riyant! Didn't realize it was you, bro.

Yeah, he's hella vet. Dude got me into TTGL and mafia in one fell swoop.

Steal Thy Kill

Man. I want TC to be wrong, for literally no other reason than the fact that he invoked Walrus. But he has some solid points. I'm more trusting of Tim and less of FD, but regardless I'm down for axing Shizno.

Lynch Shizno

(FYI, next vote hammers)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Wait a second. Tag isn't even on your list! What the fucking ninja bullshit is that?
Oh right.

Um, Tag is cleared from my scumschmucking list.

The dude is a hardworking Mexican that's probably busier than all of us, but is making a solid effort to contribute everything he can, despite not even being able to catch up on the thread. Assuming you buy his story. And I buy his story.

Tag (presumably) used ALL of his abilities on night 1, and then roleclaimed on day 2 when there wasn't really a need or pressure too. I think that'd be a pretty stupid scum move, unless he was trying to get us off of a trail. And...I don't really remember anyone being on a trail, seeing as WT got nightkilled.

However, it'd make sense for him to do that if he was a town pressed for time, in a role madness game where he knows a moment more of survival can't be guaranteed. He's done everything he could with as little time as he's had. To me he doesn't seem lazy like FD or Tolvan or Shizno. More genuinely busy, or he wouldn't have thrown down all his cards when he can't even keep up to speed with the thread.

Tag Ross is Efficient Town and probably the best out of all our more quiet types.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
And there's only three and a half hours left.

@Shizno talk to us please. Even if it's pretty much a "last words" scenario, I think we should be as due process as the game allows.

And what do you think of my scumhunting? Pretty clever, right? How spot on was I?

Shadow

Banned
I am at work on my phone right now. If Shizno gets hammered I will post death info at earliest possible convenience

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh shit, Riyant! Didn't realize it was you, bro.

Yeah, he's hella vet. Dude got me into TTGL and mafia in one fell swoop.
Haha, it's fine. Hey buddy. Glad to hear that I got you into it.

@Shizno talk to us please. Even if it's pretty much a "last words" scenario, I think we should be as due process as the game allows.
I'm incredibly suspicious of Shizno, but I want to hear what he has to say. Whether it be any leads or anything else that he can tell us. If it gets too close to the deadline though, I'll hammer. I think he's a good lynch, but we need anything we can get.

Ro Ro Ro

I seriously doubt Shadow will end the day phase due to time limit when we're on the verge of lynching someone. Let's wait until Shizno responds. We have time.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I don't know if we have that much time. It's Shizno - could be days before he gets back.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Shizno (6) - Pally, Requiem, Tim, Tolvan, Easy, Stealthy
Firedemon (1) - Ro Ro Ro
Thunderclaw (2) - Tag Ross, Shizno
Ro Ro Ro (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Jeroth, Firedemon

Majority is 7.

Current Deadline: Wednesday, February 24th ~ 8:00PM PST

Shizno

Alright guys, I'm back. Don't worry, I'm ready to hunt some scum and- Oh... Yeeeaah, probably should have checked this earlier, but slipped my mind. Honestly, I've no idea why people are waiting for my input here. There's not much that I believe I can say to sway you all one way or another since it seems like most have made their decision that if someone has to die, be it scum or town, I'm a pretty good pick. And yeah, they're probably right. Although the reasons kind've baffle me a bit, I'll say. It's less that I'm inactive and more so that I'm quiet while while I allow things to proceed for a time. My hunches are almost universally terrible, so I rarely come out with what I think. Especially when there are people that are simply better at it than me hanging around and actually getting things done. I dislike putting in pointless clutter when pretty much what we have to go on are suspicions.

Which is why I often wait until later game to begin actually providing input onto what I think, believe, or I've found out. When there's far more need to do so. As well as more concrete things I can work with, who lynched who, interactions between those that have died and still alive, and so on and on. Things like that, essentially. That's my reasoning at the very least. Is it the best? Fuck no. But it's the way to play that I'm the best at, I've found over the howeverthefuck many games I've played.

So no, I've no real information that'll bring light to the situation and save my ass. I've no game-saving thing that'll allow us to pull through. I'm just kind've... around for the most part. Doesn't help that I'm rusty at the game. I'm also bad at the game. Which is a fucktarded combination of things to be at once.

So hey, do what ya gotta do. I die so that my carry may live.

Top Bottom