Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
First off. This is probably the best and worst opportunity. It's the best because we didn't lose anyone else. It's the worst, since we need to root through and scum hunt people. This is effectively Day 2.5 sans Shizno.

Tag is skeeving me out. I don't like it when people do crazy-woohoo-look-at-me-go-doing-the-crazy-nonsense type of things with their night actions. I mean sure, it's giving us info and maybe if he dies/get lynched his role reveal will be illuminating, but for the most part... eh. It's just so out there in terms of actions and fuckery. Switching targets around, not telling the whole truth, just generally being weird about the whole thing.
I agree as far as this goes. By lying to us, it's made me question everything that he's done. I understand the idea of not revealing everything, but by blatantly lying to us all - it's hampered his credibility and honestly, it seems incredibly scummy.

So I decided to roleblock Tag Ross last night.

And look, nobody died!
You know what, I can't really argue with that. It's the only lynch that I feel safe about.

Lynch Tag Ross

Ro Ro Ro

'but it's not gonna be enuff' I love that.

Tag, you lived. Your claim leaves you as witch, or bus driver, or both. I strongly believe you've implied that your first ability as lee sin makes your target target themselves. Explain.

Crazy Theory Crafting: Tag is witch with three abilities:
1. Resonating Strike: You make someone target themselves.
2. You make two people target eachother.
3. You target a person and they will target someone of your choice.

And while I was typing this crazy theory, Easy confirmed my other theory I was going to make about him being the other role switcher, but able to bus drive. However, he's a witch too?

Easy, this is massively grand news. With Tim claiming he was hit, and you saying he targeted himself. Lynch Tim

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Actually, I do have something grand to share.

I redirected Tim's first action to himself last night.
Oh snap!

Also good job saying you role blocked him, TC. You could have waited for him to tell us what he did at night and then told us you blocked him, catching him in a lie. Now he can easily say "I got blocked, so I can't say anything."
Oh...snap...

Requiem

I can get behind that lynch as well, especially since both Easy and Tim mentioned what happened in the night.

So yeah, gonna wait for more discussion then I'll make a lynch.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jesus, I didn't even see what Easy posted.

Unlynch Tag Ross. Lynch Timth33nchant3r.

The fact that Tim's ability was redirected at himself and nobody died while Tim was attacked? That's just a giant red flag.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, I roleblocked Stealthy. That was my first ability of the night, though, and could have been redirected. It's also a lot more likely to just be a coincidence.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So...we lynch either Tim or Tag...and then we unlock our ults and ability-bomb whichever one we don't lynch?
I for one will be unable to ult anybody even after unlocking it, but you guys go ahead.

Steal Thy Kill

Way to suck a dick TC. Not to mention that doctors are a thing, and apparently Req is bulletproof and then whatever happened to make Tim not die. Even if you don't catch Tag in a word trap like Req suggested, if you do it, say, two nights in a row and we still lack a kill, then you can claim blocking as evidence.

Regardless, perhaps Tim is a bulletproof SK? idk but I think this train is solid, especially since we already lynched a Vig AND somebody who can dig up the roles of dead people. Let's try not to rush through the day in three hours, but regardless: Lynch Tim.

Anyway, FWIW, I think Tag's follow up claim clicks much better than his initial one. idk what his logic was in claiming tracker, but the way he was describing his abilities was weird in hindsight. One ability lets him see one person and the other let him see two people and then there was a third that did whatever? Sounds convoluted. Witch + Bus Driver fits way better with what he claimed. idk what the fuck is going on with the mana though. Regardless, we need an explanation because what the fuck Tag Ross

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Tim (4) - Ro Ro Ro, Easy, Jeroth, Stealthy
Tag Ross (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Tolvan, Firedemon, Tag Ross, Pally, Tim, Requiem

Majority is 6.

Current Deadline: Sunday, February 28th ~9:00PM PST

Requiem

Well... call me crazy, but

Lee Sin uses energy and not Mana. Energy regens like crazy, but you only have so much of it to use in a short span of time and generally you want to use your skills in a combo with one another, at least with an energy character.

So, yeah, maybe he's not using mana at all, but energy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Way to suck a dick TC. Not to mention that doctors are a thing, and apparently Req is bulletproof and then whatever happened to make Tim not die. Even if you don't catch Tag in a word trap like Req suggested, if you do it, say, two nights in a row and we still lack a kill, then you can claim blocking as evidence.

Regardless, perhaps Tim is a bulletproof SK? idk but I think this train is solid, especially since we already lynched a Vig AND somebody who can dig up the roles of dead people. Let's try not to rush through the day in three hours, but regardless: Lynch Tim.

Anyway, FWIW, I think Tag's follow up claim clicks much better than his initial one. idk what his logic was in claiming tracker, but the way he was describing his abilities was weird in hindsight. One ability lets him see one person and the other let him see two people and then there was a third that did whatever? Sounds convoluted. Witch + Bus Driver fits way better with what he claimed. idk what the fuck is going on with the mana though. Regardless, we need an explanation because what the fuck Tag Ross
More probable that, if anything, one ability lets him investigate one person, and the other one lets him redirect the first action for two people.
bitch y u do dis
Pretty suspicious how you was still alive, man.

Ro Ro Ro

Gah, I'm trying to make sense of this. People who have been supposedly hit by Tag's ability night 1: Do you get told when you have your ability redirected?

Two witches/busdrivers always make things confusing. Easy, what did you claim you did on night 1? You just made Tirin target himself? Tag did the exact same thing too?

Okay, so. We have a roleblock on Tag... probably. A roleblock on Stealthy. A witch on Tim to hit himself. Probably a doctor. My ability.

No deaths. In a normal situation, this would indicate a lack of SK, but this game is so far from a normal game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lee Sin uses energy and not Mana. Energy regens like crazy, but you only have so much of it to use in a short span of time and generally you want to use your skills in a combo with one another, at least with an energy character.

So, yeah, maybe he's not using mana at all, but energy.
If we're gonna be speculating based on game mechanics, that'd be backwards if anything. Compared to mana, energy is generally weaker for spamming a bunch of abilities in a short period of time, but better for being able to pace them out regularly over a long period of time. Lee Sin is almost an exception to that trend because he gets big chunks of energy instantly refunded when he auto attacks enemies, but the only way to apply that mechanic to this game would be if he had something like a free nightkill that could count as "auto attack."

Where'd Tag claim to be Lee Sin, though? I must have missed that.
Gah, I'm trying to make sense of this. People who have been supposedly hit by Tag's ability night 1: Do you get told when you have your ability redirected?

Two witches/busdrivers always make things confusing. Easy, what did you claim you did on night 1? You just made Tirin target himself? Tag did the exact same thing too?

Okay, so. We have a roleblock on Tag... probably. A roleblock on Stealthy. A witch on Tim to hit himself. Probably a doctor. My ability.

No deaths. In a normal situation, this would indicate a lack of SK, but this game is so far from a normal game.
Oh... Doctor...

Do you by chance know if you get notified after successfully saving yourself from a kill? I, uh... well, fuck it. I actually redirected you to yourself last night as well.

Top Bottom