Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tag_Ross

Ah I misread that, oh well, I wasn't suspicious of you at all, so I didn't target you.

First I used my Ultimate, obviously, since I only had 25 mana and my spells cost 100 each, So yeah, my abilites cost 0 mana and if succesful they regen 100 mana.
Next I Block/doctored Easy(Ability #2), but it failed. then I made TC target himself(ability #1), Finally I made Req and FD target eachother(ability #3)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Ah I misread that, oh well, I wasn't suspicious of you at all, so I didn't target you.

First I used my Ultimate, obviously, since I only had 25 mana and my spells cost 100 each, So yeah, my abilites cost 0 mana and if succesful they regen 100 mana.
Next I Block/doctored Easy(Ability #2), but it failed. then I made TC target himself(ability #1), Finally I made Req and FD target eachother(ability #3)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Thing is, I made Riyant target himself last night. If Tag hadn't jabbered at everyone that his roleblock on me failed, then I'd be inclined to go ahead and hammer. Since that did happen, though, I gotta point out the distressing lack of suicide.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Jeroth (3) - Stealthy, Tag Ross, Requiem
Tag Ross (1) - Jeroth

Undecided - Easy, Firedemon, Thunderclaw, Ro Ro Ro, Pally

Majority is 5.

Current Deadline: Monday, February 29th ~9:00PM PST

Tag_Ross

Thing is, I made Riyant target himself last night. If Tag hadn't jabbered at everyone that his roleblock on me failed, then I'd be inclined to go ahead and hammer. Since that did happen, though, I gotta point out the distressing lack of suicide.
Well maybe he wasn't the one to use the night kill. Also, does your ability make all their abilities target themselves, or just the first?(like mine) If the latter he could have used the night kill second.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well maybe he wasn't the one to use the night kill. Also, does your ability make all their abilities target themselves, or just the first?(like mine) If the latter he could have used the night kill second.
Just the first. And yes, someone else that wasn't TC (also redirected) or FD (blocked) could have used the nightkill. But, as Firedemon clumsily pointed out earlier, if there are four scum then this is LYLO. I'm inclined to allow time for counter-claims, if any.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynch Stealthy

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
DUNK SQUAD MLG PRO

Shadow

Banned
Stealthy has been executed. He was...

Justice takes wing!”

You are Quinn & Valor, Demacia's Wings

Alignment – Town

Harrier (Passive)
– This role will be played by two people, who may converse with each other outside of the game thread at any time (all conversations must be CC'd to the GM). Each night, both players will submit a joint action, and this role will regenerate an additional 25 mana at the end of each day phase as long as both players are alive. If either of the two players dies, this role will be fully revealed, but the remaining player will not be revealed.

Heightened Senses (50 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. You will learn the alignment of that player. If one of the two players is dead, the success rate of this ability will be reduced to 50%.

Ultimate: Behind Enemy Lines (200 Mana)
– At night, you may target up to three players. You will learn the alignments of those players. Activating this ability will also allow you to use Skystrike at no additional mana cost. If this ability is blocked, Skystrike will not be available for use. This ability can only be used if both players are alive.

Skystrike
– On the night Behind Enemy Lines is activated, and after all other abilities used that night resolve, you may target one player. That player will be executed.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

NIGHT 4 START

Everyone gains +25 Mana.

Send in your actions.

Deadline: Sunday, February 28th ~9:00PM PST

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, this Czechmate all Czechs out.

What I'm sayin' is, you guys are the fuckin' Czech mafia.

Requiem

So one of them has multiple lynch votes? Okay, it is what it is.

See you next game I guess.

Ro Ro Ro

I guess it's still not over, TC Roleblocks Easy. Tag should have 150 mana to do... whatever. I still do things. Req is probably still useless. Maybe Pally has a cool thing? I was going to make sure Pally got a chance to talk this day phase, in case he got to use an ult somewhere.

Top Bottom