[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Requiem

If you could please stream some time when you're able to TC, that would be well appreciated. I enjoy your streams and think you can do well if you do them more often.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Alright nerds, hop on over to https://www.twitch.tv/dangervideogames and take a look at all the new commands!

You thought !randquote was cool, but take a look at what HottyMcBotty can do now!

Keep in mind that you earn 2 Danger per minute if you're chatting at least somewhat regularly (I think once per 5 minutes) as opposed to 1 Danger per minute by idling.

A lot of the commands will only work while the stream is live, so careful not to waste all your Danger while browsing the new commands!

Requiem

I'm watching, just don't feel like chatting anywhere. Definitely here and watching though.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm watching, just don't feel like chatting anywhere. Definitely here and watching though.
Coo. Also, if you at least log in to your Twitch account, you should accumulate Danger while idling.

I felt my cells aggressively multiplying watching TC trying to clear that machinegun turret section.
I, um, didn't realize you felt that way about me senpai.

EDIT: Also, credit to Jeroth for getting away with the cookie and winning 50 Danger.

Top Bottom