Ended The 2015 Forum Awards!

Requiem

Best Forumer: Ro Ro Ro your boat
Best Mayor: Is this a real category. Answer this yourself.
Smartest Vainest Forumer: Me
Best Looking Forumer: Me
Best Roleplayer: Tirin, why not
Best GM: Kratour, lolno. Whoever has the most votes, add one on for me.
Most Active Forumer: fuckboiTC
Forum Punching Bag: Eh, no one's really a punching bag anymore.
Most Missed Forumer: Wolfy, even if she's around. She's still missed since she hasn't said hi to me.

Best Community Creation: Forumer Chat Thread
Best Thread: Chat Thread
Best Post: Chat Thread OP
Best Forum Meme: Chat Thread
Best Signature: Art's, it's funny.
Best Avatar: Mine.
Best RP: Kratour's, because of how high it got my hopes before dashing them away.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
After tallying every nomination, we have our nominees for every award!

However, several awards have more than three nominees! That's too many! The first several polls will serve as elimination rounds, with the nominees who receive the fewest amount of votes being eliminated.

Requiem

Noooooooooooo just list them all as winners and then get to the CYOA.

You think I'm joking, but nah shaka brah. We don't need to do voting, it's fine. Everyone knows who deserves the awards and it's the people who got nominated at all or else people wouldn't have posted about them. They all deserve, so just gold star their asses already!

Requiem

Ugh, fine, but taking the CYOA out of the equation, we should still skip the voting. Considering getting the nominations out was like pulling teeth anyways, just let everyone have their gold stars.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The current polls will close in 24 hours!

Also, some fun tidbit of information.

The Hound nominated Mayor McCheese as the Best Forum Mayor. Mayor McCheese is a fictional character created by McDonalds, and stopped appearing in McDonalds advertisement in the mid-1980s. Bob, your age is showing.

Wilger nominated Rondait as the Best Forumer of 2015. This fact fully justifies the forum's general attitude towards Wilger.

The Hound

Just Monika
The Hound nominated Mayor McCheese as the Best Forum Mayor. Mayor McCheese is a fictional character created by McDonalds, and stopped appearing in McDonalds advertisement in the mid-1980s. Bob, your age is showing.
Next you'll be telling me my back up choice of Max Headroom and his runningmate the "Where's the Beef" Lady date me as well.

Requiem

I only know about Max Headroom because my stepdad got some dvds of the show off of Netflix and burned them. Pure happenstance.

you old yo

The Hound

Just Monika
They're actually from just before me, but you always hear about the stuff from just before you from your older cousins. That being said I am pretty old, just not that old.

Top Bottom