The Megas (Music)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So I was listening to The Protomen via YouTube last night, and then The Megas started playing automatically. I had never listened to any of their work before, but I really like the first album(?) that they've done.

The music itself is worth listening to, but it's got a narrative quality to it that I appreciate most of all. The narrative isn't quite as complex or tearjerkingly tragic as The Protomen, but there are still a lot of favorable similarities.

I know this forum is full of Protofans, so I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Megas, or if you've even heard of them before.

Requiem

I haven't listened to them much, but I know they're good. They're also a little more mainstream than the Protomen, so that's cool. Wish both were more popular, but what can you do with such a niche band?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
They're pretty fuckin' good, would recommend. History Repeating Red>>>History Repeating Blue>Get Equipped.

...History Repeating Red is fucking baller.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
They come up on my stream every now and then, but I haven't heard that much from them. What I have heard generally seems alright.

Top Bottom