• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm going to throw my vote away on a third party/independent

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I stand above you all because I realize that voting never changes anything

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Requiem

And now we know why he changed his name to Colonel Thunder when we moved here. He was planning on using his Hillary alias to start a military coup. He streamed Undertale as a diversion so we wouldn't see the truth!

And then he decided to stop doing his zombie CYOA so that he could do a hunger games story that was conveniently started by Jeroth. It's the perfect cover. He knew the zombie apocalypse would never work out, so he went for plan B, using America's need for entertainment and bloodlust to keep us all sedated. It all makes sense now.

Is this why Harambe had to die?

The Hound

Just Monika
Perhaps Shadow didn't leave and TC had him killed because he no longer had a use for him now that his propaganda machine the Inquirer was no more. Considering the wealth of knowledge Shadow would have had it makes sense that TC would have him killed and fake the whole going away podcast to make it seem super believable.

Chickenspleen

Holy fucking shit, thank Jesus tap dancing Christ on a goddamn Ritz cracker for TC. This whole clusterfuck of a thread was on the verge of giving me an aneurism. I know it's the Discussion and Debate section and you're supposed to argue or whatever, but shit, you people were tearing into each other as if this were some kind of political battle royale. Is that what this election is doing to people? Jesus Christ.

But yeah, let's dig a little deeper into the #TConspiracy. I mean, just how far back does it go? If we look at TC's earliest activity in the community will we see the patterns begin to form?

Shadow

Banned
Holy fucking shit, thank Jesus tap dancing Christ on a goddamn Ritz cracker for TC. This whole clusterfuck of a thread was on the verge of giving me an aneurism. I know it's the Discussion and Debate section and you're supposed to argue or whatever, but shit, you people were tearing into each other as if this were some kind of political battle royale. Is that what this election is doing to people? Jesus Christ.
Clearly we are not mature enough to have a civilized conversation on such a sensitive topic.

@RECONmaster needs to ban all discussion related to religion and politics immediately, so as to preserve the integrity of this forum, and to prevent people from being unjustly offended by the opinions of other individuals.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
TC was a noob who won the Ring of Fire.

TC is from (or, at least, lived in) California, which is in the Ring of Fire.

California is the most populous state, has the most electoral votes, and has been a staple of the Democratic party (for the presidential election) since 2000. Also it's infested with Mexicans, who all hate Donald Trump.

Easy was defending Hillary Clinton before TC's post.

Thunderclaw and Easy confirmed for Clinton shills trying to get our mind off of how awful she is. Unfortunately for the devil they worship, they weren't subtle enough to throw off my immaculate detective skills. If I commit suicide via shooting myself in the back of the head a few times, make sure to keep an eye on them.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This just in, Thunderclaw has abandoned his longtime lover Firedemon in favor of tryna suck Easy's dick.

I'm kidding, of course; he'll just go for both.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
This just in, Thunderclaw has abandoned his longtime lover Firedemon in favor of tryna suck Easy's dick.
Are you suggesting that he's been presenting a somehow biased and inaccurate assessment of my extraordinary righteousness, heroism, and valor?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I can prove that claims of your heroism and valor are overblown as fuck, actually, but I'll save that for another thread.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Uh-huh. And Trump can prove he's a genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist, but he's saving it until the audits are over.

Rrrriiight.

Top Bottom