Ended 2015 FORUM AWARD WINNERS

The Hound

Just Monika
Woah thanks guys, I never expected to even have a chance against Salsy. I'd like to thank the voters for all their hard work and dedication to excellence when choosing who would win this illustrious award and I can only hope that over the following year that as co-champions of the hottest forumer award that Salsy and I can bring sexy back to the Urealms/Geek2/Mach community. Lastly I'd like to thank all the hotter forumers from not participating because otherwise I know I would have had no chance.

Lastly is anyone else surprised that TC didn't somehow Steve Harvey this award show up?

Steal Thy Kill

Congratulations, @Steal Thy Kill !

You won the Most Missed Forumer award, beating @Elliot BY A SINGLE VOTE!

Though, seeing as how you both became active this year, I think we may have to disqualify you both from this award.

Actually, I've seen what happens to people who end up on Stealthy's bad side. Congrats on the award Stealthy!
I'm sure I'll get bored and disappear again soon enough

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Congratulations, @Colonel Thunder !

You won the Most Active Forumer award by 9 votes!

A landslide victory! You should definitely at least try and be proud of yourself! Maybe!
Thank you, me! I will do my best! And to celebrate this award, I'm taking off for half a week!

I literally had no idea the forum awards were going on... I DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR MYSELF WTF
Good thing you didn't get nominated for Smartest Forumer!

For someone so up to speed on current events, I'm surprised you missed the only annual forum event.

We all saw this one coming, didn't we?
I choose to take those votes as praise by those who don't want to be seen supporting me. I will strive to make 2016 a year where MagiTech is worth supporting openly!
What a good attitude!

Three cheers for Wilger!

Okay, well, just no one start booing, how about that?

Lastly is anyone else surprised that TC didn't somehow Steve Harvey this award show up?
Yeah...haha...I totally wasn't going to purposefully announce the wrong winner for a later award just to make a Steve Harvey joke...not at all...

I'm sure I'll get bored and disappear again soon enough
W-wait! I'll, um, I'll do another CYOA thread! Starring you again! P-please don't go!

Shadow

Banned
Congratulations, @Shadow !

You won the Best Signature award, beating the nearest competition by 4 votes!

I'm pretty sure you won this award last year too, for the same signature. Not sure if that's allowed.

Shadow, what are your thoughts on changing your signature for 2016?

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alliance?
An alliance between the New Jesus and the God-Emperor of Tealkind seems like a powerful combination... too powerful in fact. I fear the universe as we know it could be destroyed from this...
...but dammit we'll never know if we don't try. LET'S RIG EVERYTHING!
We can make America great again.

Requiem

Artist formerly known as The New Jesus. That'll be your next name if you ever take one.

Top Bottom