Forumer Chat Thread

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I was actually just going to triple post about how the constitution is way too serious and full of typos but I guess I can't now because YOU GOT IN THE WAY TC

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I generally try and not double post, it's just a habit that's been formed after a long time of using forum sites.

In other news, the time it will take to finish planning my next cyoa story will definitely be less than the development time of duke nukem forever.

Shadow

Banned
Actually I'm pretty damn sure that I was the one that posted that warning in your signature and I'm pretty sure I did it just because I wanted to see what it looked like.
I distinctly remember receiving at least two 'cease and desist' warnings via private message from said moderator (his name was BatPhuck, or something), and all of my spam posts would suddenly disappear almost immediately after he would log in on any given day. I just assumed it was his doing.

Whatever, though. I won "Best Signature 2013" with that shit.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OH! I remember him. Yeah it was BatPho, but I did do the warning thing 'cause I wanted to see that shit.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
So is this year's Forum Awards going to be like one of those "progressive" P.E classes where everybody gets a trophy? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure there are only 5 active people on this site.

Top Bottom