Anyone Even Remember Me?

Tekkenfreak4

Thanks, it's good to be back too.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea my secret identity didn't last long, but I thought everyone knew already.

Also I never know how to react when people figure out who I am, since I can't tell if people are disappointed to find out it's just Bob.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Yea my secret identity didn't last long, but I thought everyone knew already.

Also I never know how to react when people figure out who I am, since I can't tell if people are disappointed to find out it's just Bob.
Not disappointed, just perplexed, since I assumed you where an entirely separate person; I wasn't thinking of you as having a secret identity, I'd just assumed you where one of the people who where part of the mach community before the ruining of @RECONmaster 's community/life forever by way of us bringing him the news that Prince had died.

Requiem

Not disappointed, just perplexed, since I assumed you where an entirely separate person; I wasn't thinking of you as having a secret identity, I'd just assumed you where one of the people who where part of the mach community before the ruining of @RECONmaster 's community/life forever by way of us bringing him the news that Prince had died.
ilu

The Hound

Just Monika
I figured when this iteration of the forum popped up that I would try a new persona, but honestly I just wanted to be a character not named Sideshow Bob. It was only secret because I wanted to see how long before people figured out. Shockingly I think TC was one of the only people who knew and I had assumed he'd just blab to everyone, but to my surprised he kept it to himself. Unfortunately he was also keeping the fact that Prince died from @RECONmaster and that's just something that's unacceptable.

Requiem

I remember you. I also remember Tag and Cool, which seems unique.

No fun gifs from me.
Welcome back to you as well, Anatron!

If you read TC's Maching Dead Create Your Own Adventure thread and see me murdering your character (with some choice words thrown in for flavor)... uh... I got nothing. Your character basically had it coming. You killed a really sick Tirin, so yeah, my character kinda went cray cray.

Speaking of, you should go check out the CYOA threads! They're awesome.

Anatronman

Great! Hopefully I've changed a little in the last two to five years. God, how long ago was UR?

Requiem

2011-2013 is when the last few posts on URealms were floating in the Wayback Machine when I went in and tried to find people's skype names. So, at least 3 years, at most about 5.

It was some nonsense, I can tell you that. The Wayback Machine is a beautiful mess.

Tekkenfreak4

Yeah, Requiem found me. I guess you can say I got.... Reqt. Sorry, not sorry.

Top Bottom