BigRandy69

BigRandy69

Hey guys! I'm new around here, fresh off the roster and eager to start spouting opinionated nonsense. As long as there is no hazing ritual I'm willing to barely contribute to all of the goals and ambitions of this forum.

I was recommended to join by a man of whom I owe my sincerest gratitude. a life-long friend who acts more like a close relative to most who live in the small-knit community that we both share. Tirin is well received and a complete relief to people in need. It's utterly wondrous that someone as popular and friendly as Tirin even has the time to post online when all I've ever seen him do is spend his days helping out those who need it. If his online presence is as charming and cheerful as what I have seen in my everyday life, then you are quite blessed to have him with you.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hey, it's great to see you here! While I can't guarantee that everyone on the forum is as kind, caring, and generally excellent as I am, I'll do my best to keep them in line. Don't be surprised if some people are dicks regardless of that, though.

Top Bottom