Captain America: Civil War - Vote in Poll!

Who Do You Support?

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
A likely story.

Tag_Ross

The one problem I had with antman's intro to the team was that I felt like one of the reasons they picked antman for the team was that he was going to steal back the wings/shield for team cap in a nifty little heist scene, instead cap sort of wooed his recently dead ex girlfriend's niece.

Requiem

The one problem I had with antman's intro to the team was that I felt like one of the reasons they picked antman for the team was that he was going to steal back the wings/shield for team cap in a nifty little heist scene, instead cap sort of wooed his recently dead ex girlfriend's niece.
This would have been a nice application of Ant-Man in the film, but we still got Giant-Man to show up, so it more than makes up for everything else.

Also, in regards to Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and the upcoming Luke Cage and Punisher Netflix shows:

http://geeknation.com/is-marvel-bringing-moon-knight-ghost-rider-and-blade-to-their-netflix-lineup/

OH MY GOD YES. If they can craft the Punisher into an excellent character where the movies failed to do so, I am more than happy to see their take on Blade and Ghost Rider. Moon Knight is just icing on the cake.

Tag_Ross

I knew they were working on making a Moon Knight series possible, but Ghost Rider, fuck yes. Blade, fuck yes. I don't know which I'm happier about.

Requiem

I'm just happy about it all. There's also talk of Thor 3: Ragnarok following the plot of the comics and sending a lot of Asgardians to Earth when Asgard gets destroyed, so it wouldn't be impossible for us to get an Asgardian show as well in the coming years. There's plenty of MCU characters that could be on TV. The Warriors Three would be perfect for that since Zachary Levi is perfect for TV as he is.

But that's mainly conjecture while Moon Knight, Blade, and Ghost Rider are all pretty concrete rumors. Daredevil pulled a 2008 Iron Man and jumpstarted the TV side of the MCU. I fucking love it.

Top Bottom