Cool games

The Hound

Just Monika
So what are you guys playing? I figured I'd make a thread since the Forumer Chat is consumed with talk of Nazis.

Basically I've been bored out of my mind, going back and forth between Party Hard (entertaining game), Hearthstone, and a bunch of stuff I've been playing just out of extreme boredom (Path of Exile, Terraria (because I have no one to play with), Civilization, and even classic Runescape (yea I'm that bored)).

So what cool games have you been playing?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Over the past few months the main games I've been playing Terraria, some Hearthstone, Touhou, and XCOM (Modded with long war). Although recently my writing project has taken a lot out of my gaming time.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Been playing Starbound and Grand Theft Auto 5. Hopefully I can make some videos but no promises. We always record but never get around to editing and uploading them.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I recently got a guy hooked on Rogue Legacy. It's pretty great.

I've been playing a TON of Mount and Blade: Warband. I had never played any of those games until, like, a month ago. So far I've conquered about half the world.

Frilzer

Massive Chalice is pretty interesting. I liked it a lot.

King of Dragon Pass is pretty epic.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is classic.

Mount and Blade is still amazing. If you are bored with it, do the Prophecy of Pendor mod. Its excellent.

Stronghold Crusader is another classic.

Banner Saga is alright.

FTL is always great. Even greater is if you download the Captan's Edition mod. It adds a ton to the game.

Banished is relaxing, yet somewhat unfulfilling.

Dwarves vs Zombies is my favorite Minecraft server. Not just because its from Rob, but its just fun.

Thats all I got on my mind at the moment.

Requiem

Yeah, if you've never played Dwarves versus Zombies on Minecraft, try it out. It's actually a lot of fun and Rob puts a ridiculous amount of work into making it fun. I haven't played in awhile, so take that for what it is. Frilzer suggested it though so you know it's gotta be fun!

I've been playing a lot of stuff on my Xbone like Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition (made a cute elf girl mage, come at me bros), Diablo 3, as well as various stuff on my computer. Isaac: Rebirth, Persona 3, Huniepop (it's a dating puzzle game with anime girls, nudity, etc. Sounds ridiculous and usually I don't play puzzle games, but this one is weirdly addictive. I've beaten it on easy twice now because it's just fun).

The Hound

Just Monika
I'll be honest I never really got into Minecraft that much, so the DvZ seemed confusing and not that interesting add in the fact that I was mad at Rob at the time (Now I just feel really bad for him) I never gave it a chance. D3 was my game of choice for awhile but without interesting new content I'm pretty much just stuck waiting for the next expansion.

I'm not sure if a dating puzzle game with anime girls is my cup of tea but I'll check it out.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I play DvZ about once a week. I looked at some huniepop videos once and it seems like your standard match 3 game. It's satirical right?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tabletop games, EU4, Mount and Blade: Warband (for a bit), Shovel Knight and Sunless Sea earlier in the year. Need new hardware, so I'm waiting to play Metal Gear Solid V. Oh - and Dominion. If you've got a shitload of time you want to spend on playing games, this is the game to spend it on. It's so good.

W1LG3RtheCyan

DireWolf 20 FTB 1.7.10 - Building a boat. Said boat is server friendly and huge. Just saying.
GT6 - Forced to take a break until October 12th due to BSIRL, but my PS3 is incoming(been using my dad's up until this point)[also new non-sub account]
Race 07 - duh
Skyrim - stealth build
Rocket League - trying to fix rubber-banding and crap FPS on a hardwired connection that should not be rubber-banding. Problem is only active in Rocket League's online mode and other games run multiplayer just fine
Warlords - mc.hypixel.net. Paladin(Avenger) for life
D&D - Playing Arkala w/ Tirin, Easy, Riyant, and Coolpool
MTG - Casual Commander of Thursday nights, Competitive on Fridays
MagiTech - Initial Testing
Pandemic - Parents are addicted
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Going martial adept this time around with no shotgun. That said, my punches do more damage than bullets.

Edit: One note about Shadowrun: Hong Kong. The side quests are awesome.

Last edited:

Requiem

I play DvZ about once a week. I looked at some huniepop videos once and it seems like your standard match 3 game. It's satirical right?
Not really satirical. It's very tropey and it doesn't have a complex story (love fairy gives you a stalker device 5000, you go find girls, date them, bang them). Overall, it's just a simple game. The match 3 aspect is the whole game, definitely, but it's got a fun few mechanics added in on top of that.

Top Bottom