Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Absolutely yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I'm Coolpool

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
No it's bad and I plan on redoing it eventually. Also not really the place to discuss this.
Since clearly Mafia General isn't the place to discuss how bonafide adorable Coolpool is, I figured we should make a place for it. Post how sweet you think he is here, just don't get him into some gangster rage.

Requiem

He's swerved multiple women who have confessed their love to him because he just doesn't have time for the ladies.

Every time we call him cute, he puffs up his cheeks and says, "I am not cute!" thus making him a thousand times cuter.

If you don't think he's cute, you can hekk off right outta here

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Please don't talk about my relationships and such. I try not to think about it too much.

Requiem

Will do, just repeating things you said on Discord, but I'll respect your wishes.

Requiem

I can't speak for everyone else, but while the OG stuff was a joke at first, at least to me, you've done some stuff that earns you the title, IMHO. As for you being Cute, sure, it's a gag that's been holding on, it's mostly because of your resistance to the gag. People mostly keep things like that up because people keep saying "I'm not cute, you're being silly, quit calling me cute." which is in and of itself a cute thing to do and say.

I dunno man, I'm well past the point of trying to convince you of your awesomeness and mostly am just razzing you as a friend like I would anyone else on the forum when they get a little embarrassed over stuff. Either you see what we see by now or it's gonna take more time for you to see it on your own. It's pretty much that simple, honestly.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Can second, Coolpool you are probably the best and most wholesome person in this community. We treasure you for it, and the way we tend to show our love and appreciation is through forced shitty memes.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Since clearly Mafia General isn't the place to discuss how bonafide adorable Coolpool is, I figured we should make a place for it. Post how sweet you think he is here, just don't get him into some gangster rage.
Thanks for looking out for my forums, bby.
Can second, Coolpool you are probably the best and most wholesome person in this community. We treasure you for it, and the way we tend to show our love and appreciation is through forced shitty memes.
Yeah, I agree with TC here. I used to think it was TC until he bamboozled me and sold out to Big Twitch.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Awww, it's so cute that Coolpool feels mocked! Don't worry buddy, we just think you're the sweetest forumer to ever live with erryone's best interests at heart.

Requiem

Come now, Master Recon. Remember, it's a dead meme. You can't kill that which has no life.

Did you know Prince is dead by the way?

AndyM03

Yeah coolpool, if you resist the gag they'll keep on dragging it out but if you fully embrace it like I did with the dead prince meme, they'll keep on dragging it out. Hunker down bud, you're in it for the long run whether you like it or not.
We all know that this community knows how to beat a dead horse, and we all know Prince had a massive horse cock.

Can't blame us man, it's in our blood.

Top Bottom