Describe Yourself in 3 Characters

Walrus

My power level hasn't been the same ever since I lost voter approval back in the 2011/2012 Mayor Election.

Walrus

The implications are truths. You may have wrongly disapproved of my Mayorship, but you were not a voter prior to the 2011/2012 election. That doesn't matter, though. I can feel the people's faith in my increasing even now.

Walrus

Look at these past few days of forum activity, guys. Requiem is a changed man.
1) Papa John (Papa John's Pizza) - Opened a Pizza Parlor

2) Cookie Monster (Sesame Street) - Found guilty in the Case of Tirin vs Req

3) Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - Recent Behavior in Get the Cookie

Requiem

If I tried to eat the cookie off of your face, I'd be in possession of it. I'm nothing if not a law abiding citizen.

Plus, what dat tongue do

Requiem

@Requiem : Alright, let me put it this way...

Dandy's cool and charismatic, lovable and talented, but also kind of a goof. He talks the talk, almost walks the walk, and tends to just keep truckin' on and doing his thing without really giving a flip regardless. He always makes for a good show, one way or the other.

Tom Hanks is the poster man for likability and pleasant conversation.

Puri Puri Prisoner is gay. Very gay. Incredibly gay. He's actually a really good guy, but his gayness is so extreme that it leads to the occasional horrific display of gay, when he loses control of it. Despite this, his contribution to society, in his regular, incredible selflessness and heroism in the face of evil, are so great, that he is easily one of the most well-appreciated and valuable individuals in the OPM universe.

So yeah, part of that definitely references how you've said some real gay stuff over the ages, but it's really not at all slanderous on the whole. And even if you were to take the last part alone, it's hardly an insult to be compared to the likes of Puri Puri Prisoner.

Also, watch One Punch Man. It's really goddamn good.
I liked your post, but I didn't really respond to it directly. These are some cool characters to be described by (as?), so thanks for that. Those fit fairly well in that case.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I liked your post, but I didn't really respond to it directly. These are some cool characters to be described by (as?), so thanks for that. Those fit fairly well in that case.
You watch One Punch Man yet?

Zapy97

This is seriously a thing?
Well in that case..

AndyM03

That is one meta analysis that I have no issue with, i give it 69/10.
(My profile pic isnt actually the anti spiral, but since I am better than you spiral monkeys it's all good)

Top Bottom