Ended FG RP: It's Finally Happening!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck tying up loose ends, we gotta go forth and conquer!

I triumphantly lead the way forward, fearing no evils or challenges that may stand in my way! No man can face the Teal Terror and live!

Chickenspleen

The continuation of this thread fills me with determination. I prepare for the puppet show by cleaning and repairing my dolls/puppets. Then appreciate my good fortune that nothing horribly wrong has happened to me yet, and will likely not go wrong at the worst possible moment.
You wake up on the morning of the big show to find that all your puppets have gone missing.

"Are you blind? This is a bow."

Fire another arrow at his bad eye.

If it hits: "I guess you are."
You shoot the man in the eye.

"You fuckin' prick! You're cheating!"

He starts randomly swiping at you with his fists. One punch hits and
Fuck tying up loose ends, we gotta go forth and conquer!

I triumphantly lead the way forward, fearing no evils or challenges that may stand in my way! No man can face the Teal Terror and live!
Yeah screw loose ends we're going to the Imperial City.
You set out on a great adventure to the Imperial City. Lots of bonding moments are had. Pretty soon the city is in sights. However, to get there you must cross a bridge. A bridge which is guarded by a very large troll.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I saw this coming a kilometer away. I try looking for them quickly, prepare a bag of necessities and put it aside for later, then try to calmly explain why I can't put on a show to the mayor.

Top Bottom