Ended FG RP: It's Finally Happening!

Chickenspleen

Only 400? Fair enough. I go looking for trouble.
You find trouble pretty quickly. A couple of thugs burst into the bow shop, armed with greatswords.

"Okay," says the smaller thug, "Nobody move and nobody gets hurt. Give us all your money and all your arrows. Don't ask why we need the arrows!"
I agree to drink the stupid beverage.
You take a sip from the bottle. Huh, not that bad, you guess, tastes a bit like licorice. You're not quite sure what all the fuss was abou--OH, THERE IT IS! Your tongue begins to feel like it's on fire. Now it feels like it's frozen. Now it feels like it's covered in fire that's frozen. Your stomach is making all kinds of weird noises. You find that you can speak dead languages fluently. Your eyes can see all possibilities and eventualities. The world turns negative colors for a minute. Everyone in the bar is laughing at you. They all have the same face. You're back in the fifth grade again. You're going to ace the science test this time, you know it. You finally work up the nerve to tell Sally Henderson that you love her. Sally turns into a pile of snakes. You are in a carnival made of bright lights and sound. You can smell color. There is a weird green ooze coming out of the eye on your forehead. You feel yourself inside the body of the dwarf on the other side of the bar. You are getting a relaxing massage. You are eating dinner with Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi, and Josef Stalin. They tell an inside joke that you don't get. You can see the whole universe from a bird's eye view. My god, it's on the back of a turtle. It was all on the back of a turtle. Everything is spinning and the world is in a sepia tone. Where is Henry? Who is Henry? Why were you thinking about Henry? You feel a great relief in your bowel area. Your soul has come out your anus. You fall back down to earth and smack your head on the floor of the bar.

Chickenspleen

I drink it again.

(epic description by the way)
Without even a minutes hesitation you hoist yourself off the floor and take another swig from the bottle. The GM doesn't want to write a big long thing again, so we'll just say this happens. You kind of really want to know what they put in this stuff.

Fire an arrow at each, aiming for their heads.
You fire a two shots at the thugs' heads. One of them goes down, but the other one blocks your shot with his sword. He glances down at his buddy, who may or may not be dead.

"You shouldn't have done that."

He charges you.

I look for a chicken.
You stumble upon a quaint family chicken farm. There sure are a lot of chickens there.

Look for opportunities to start up a doll/craft shop.
There's a property available for only 500 gold. Apparently, the building comes with a whole bunch of old dolls. The store used to belong to one Lucifer Baphomet, esq. Doesn't sound ominous at all.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wait so do I have only 500 gold and nothing more? This is a risky business investment. Still with proper planning and a passion for the art of crafting and maintaining dolls, it can be done. I don't care if the previous owner had a really odd name. Through my tender love for dolls I will create a modest place of business and bring happiness through dolls. Also maybe do a puppet show business on the side for the children.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You have unleashed a primordial evil on an unsuspecting world.

I buy a bastard sword, a large (preferably steel) shield, three daggers, some sweet armor (provided I can afford it and still have enough for food and water), a few days worth of food, and a large, full waterskin.

I also check on how large a factor the Rule of Cool is in this world.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Oh and I start a small flower garden, preferably of sunflowers. Other flowers are nice too though.

Chickenspleen

Wait so do I have only 500 gold and nothing more? This is a risky business investment. Still with proper planning and a passion for the art of crafting and maintaining dolls, it can be done. I don't care if the previous owner had a really odd name. Through my tender love for dolls I will create a modest place of business and bring happiness through dolls. Also maybe do a puppet show business on the side for the children.
You purchase the property with glee. You are ready to bring joy to the children if the world. You arrive at your new store and find that it is a lot less quaint than you thought it would be. In dact, it's a little bit creepy. The only light inside comes from candles, which give off a blood red glow, strange enough. Also, you swear that doll wasn't there before. And that one's eyes just followed you. You decide to get out of there for a little bit and check out the garden space. Oh yes, this looks a lot less ominous. You get to work planting some sunflower seeds that you totally had the whole time.

You have unleashed a primordial evil on an unsuspecting world.

I buy a bastard sword, a large (preferably steel) shield, three daggers, some sweet armor (provided I can afford it and still have enough for food and water), a few days worth of food, and a large, full waterskin.

I also check on how large a factor the Rule of Cool is in this world.
You purchase all that stuff, but can only afford a really badass pair of ebony gloves. At the very least you'll feel protected when punching someone.
Hmm, this magic shop seems sketch. I go find the bounty board and look for work.
You find several high-paying bounties. Of note: "Feared chicken rapist, 1000 gp", "Wanted pirate, 2500 gp", "Reviled revolutionary, 5000 gp".
I drink until I die or pass out.
You drain the rest of the bottle and trip untill you begin to choke and pass out. You wake up staring into the face of someone who looks like whatever Req is supposed to look like.
Evasive maneuvers!
As the thug comes at you, you deftly jump out if the way. He doesn't have as much maneuverability as you, so it takes him a while to turn and run at you again. Time enough for you to come up with a plan of attack.
Just put me and TC together already, come on.
Still in a drunken stupor, you notice a guy laughing really weirdly. You wonder what's so-oh, he's choking. You sober up immediately. I guess you really do have a fash metablolism. You rush to the man and perform whatever this world's version of the Heimlich is. It's TC. They man is TC.
I knock on the family's door to kindly ask to purchase a chicken.
The kindly old farmer he'll give you a chicken for free if you do a simple task for him. Otherwise, it'll be 400 gold. These chickens don't just grow on trees, you know.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I make sure the conditions are good for the seeds to grow then meditate to improve my mental fortitude for no reason whatsoever. Then I lovingly clean up the shop, dolls and work out some better lighting. I also make a note in the back of my head to check out puppeteer magic sometime. Totally not satanic, but standard balanced doll magic.

Top Bottom