[ADULT] Fish & Chips

How do you eat fish & chips?

• With your hands?

• With a knife and fork?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salsy

I just now noticed this. What the actual fuck is wrong with most of you? Get in there with your hands. Get wet. Stay moist. Enjoy the sensory experience. Shame is overrated.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I just now noticed this. What the actual fuck is wrong with most of you? Get in there with your hands. Get wet. Stay moist. Enjoy the sensory experience. Shame is overrated.
Yeah, nothing like the "unique sensory experience" of greasy bullshit on your hands because you're too subhuman to use tools. I thought you were a man of refined taste, not half-Slaaneshi and half-Neanderthal.

Salsy

Yeah, nothing like the "unique sensory experience" of greasy bullshit on your hands because you're too subhuman to use tools. I thought you were a man of refined taste, not half-Slaaneshi and half-Neanderthal.
You realize we're talking about cod and fries. Something you grab with a fucking Guinness or Murphy's or whatever other trashy Irish beer you can find. And the expat who owns the place is serving it in fucking newspaper. It's after pub, three sheets, burn your mouth, sup fam leggo fare. So you go be a little prissy bitch with your dainty, holier-than-thou hands over there, and I'll continue Anthony Bourdain-ing it up over here with my fellow man.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, I'm awful fuckin' jealous of some jamoke who acts like he's on some real good shit 'cause he's deliberately eating garbage food like a chimpanzee. Keep pretending like you're rubbing elbows with the average dude, I'm sure it'll serve to make you look charmingly down-to-earth at all the rich people parties.

Dunsparce

I don't know how they make fish & chips in the people's republic of Canuckistan, but here in America, we fry 'em. The skin of it is so dry that my hands would probably get less greasy from touching it.

Zapy97

Eat your Fish and chips like a man.Grab them in thine mighty meat hooks, slam them into delicious Tartar Sauce and shove them viciously into your face hole.

Top Bottom