Forumer Chat Thread

TimTh33nchant3r

I only have good memories of her, so I hope she's doing alright.
Don't worry TC i'm trying to skuxx Maretocks again. If all else fails we have eachother.
You know, until this post, I had completely forgotten about Maretocks or that you guys were a forum thing.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Darn it guys, I miss my wife.
If you take Tirin's advice, pls get Nifty to start hanging out with us again, if possible. She was literally my third favorite conversational partner.

Also, god fucking damn it, I just misspelled my professor's name in an email. There goes any chance I have of getting an A in that class.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You might not be fucked if it's an easy mistake to make and you can thus pass it off as a typo.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
His name is Kesler and I spelled it Kepler.

Hopefully he just assumed it was auto-correct and not the fact that I was probably subconsciously thinking of Johannes Kepler.

Requiem

Just say it was autocorrect, yeah. My phone changes stuff that I spelled correctly into other correctly spelled stuff because it thinks its prediction software is the tits.

13thforsworn

His name is Kesler and I spelled it Kepler.

Hopefully he just assumed it was auto-correct and not the fact that I was probably subconsciously thinking of Johannes Kepler.
Just say you were just reading an article about the Kepler spacecraft (since it has been in the news recently, and by recently, I mean yesterday and today) and subconsciously made the error. That's honestly understandable in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
JESUS CHRIST, I DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHAT CLASS IT IS ANYWHERE IN THE EMAIL

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GIVE KEYBOARDS TO STUPID PEOPLE, NOW I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE E FOR TWO GODDAMN THINGS, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
BUT THAT'S NOT MY STYLE, TIRIN

I'M AN INCOMPETENT BUFFOON

Top Bottom