Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Technically that'd be a foursome and I just don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I don't like playing mafia in person too often but it can be fun.I end up winning a lot as mafia, since I just constantly my facial expressions and motor tics so now one can read me.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
There are times for having fun and times for being silly. I've been a little stressed lately, it's been cutting into my fun time. I might try to write a fight scene now though for that silly CYOA story opening I posted earlier (not the poem the thing above that) about silliness, death, and humanity. If I finish it I'll post it.

Requiem

I mean have fun in your interactions with people. I don't know you in real life but on the forum you seem like a perfectly one hundred percent proper straight laced stick in the mud who gets messed with, but never messes with anyone back (at least as far as one can see that through just text).

Loosen up, call someone a shitcunt. Live a little! Or don't, that's alright too. If you've got the time to reply to people though, you've got the time to reply in ways that are more than just straight laced.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I like to have fun and such, but I'm not good at joking around. I don't really like calling people names as jokes.

Requiem

Then do whatever else you like in order to have fun. You don't have to call anyone names. Just let loose though, you're too proper around here for having been active as long as you have.

Top Bottom