Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Why do you hate me Recon? I never said anything about a certain person's death. I'm sorry about talking about yuri stuff that time.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Also for some reason during physics class today I kept thinking of ideas for a story scene about a character giving birth, and what kind of thoughts they might have going through it. I can't think of a story I would use the scene in even though the character appears in both the CYOA stories I've been thinking about writing. It's a really weird scene and can be a little misleading, especially out of context. I haven't written anything mildly odd in a while though, so I might do it when I have time.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've had a few images saved on my computer that I think would make good avatars. I'd rather have a static image though.

Dunsparce

I love my avatar and I refuse to change it. Rey is bae.
. . . Is that who that's supposed to be? Rey, from the new Star Wars movie? The fucking Feminist version of Luke Skywalker, who's only personality quality is that she's inexplicably good at everything? Ya know, that's actually a perfect avatar for you, Thunder, because the only way you'll ever accomplish anything of value in your life is through sheer fucking luck. Don't take that as antagonistic, though.

As for me, I like to change my avatar from time to time, usually depending on what I'm interested in at the moment. I had that Sans avatar for a while. When I came back after my hiatus I had a Homestuck character as my avatar. But I always seem to come back to the hunky Dunsparce fan art. But I think I'll change my avatar again, now, just for the fun of it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Your new avatar suits you perfectly, Dunsparce. You've got all the thoughtful ingenuity of Hitler, the deceptive cunning of Honest Abe, and the charisma of neither.

the only way you'll ever accomplish anything of value in your life is through sheer fucking luck.
You're like, just outta high school or some shit, aren't you? 'cause in that case, luck is probably the only positive quality you've demonstrated in life thus far.

Top Bottom