Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Packing up my computer, pretty sure I won't be on it again until August.

Once I get to camp and really get things going, I'll gauge how well I can do Golden Lore. It's About Time is going to be updated throughout the summer for sure. Other than that, I'll have Skype on my devices and I'll pop into TC's Danger Squad Discord as I'm able.

Obviously I'm not leaving or anything, so it's not that big of a deal. I'll still be around, just less often. Until August, guys.

Requiem

You just have to tell him. I know it's rough, but someone has to do it.

@RECONmaster, just before I leave, I had to let you know that Prince has passed away. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this. I'm sorry it even happened. Sometimes, we lose people before their time, but I know that Prince is probably in a better place somewhere. Probably on an island banging Marilyn Monroe and JFK, as one does. I know this is a trying time for you, but know that everyone is here for you and while I may not be around to keep you going, everyone here has your back. You can make it through this, I know you can. Grieve how you have to, cry if you want to, breathe when you need to. Prince may be gone, but he'll be forever in our hearts, especially yours champ. Chin up, you'll make it through.

That is at least until the next time we tell you Prince is dead! PEACE OUT!

The Hound

Just Monika
I saw a clickbait ad on Facebook and it said something to the effect of "What is Dat Boi and why are the kids crazy about him."

I'm not happy that Facebook is telling me I'm old and out of touch.

Requiem

Good first night back at camp. Got my TV, xbox one, and ps4 all set up. Already planning some kick ass nights of co-op Halo and some other games.

Anyone got ideas for multi-player games that don't require Internet? I know a few sports games would work, but anyone have any fighting game suggestions or just general fun party games?

The Hound

Just Monika
What kind of camp do you go to Req? I ask because I wish I got to bring video games to the camps I was sent to, the best I got was when I was 12 or 13 a previous camper left a Gameboy color and Pokemon Red so I spent the whole rest of camp pretending to be sick to play more pokemon. (Obviously you're an adult so it really could be any type of camp)

Requiem

It's just a normal summer camp. Nothing too crazy. It's even got a relay race at the end of the summer and kids try to win the summer for their team. It's your average summer camp. Lots of fun, but not a specific type of summer camp.

Top Bottom