Forumer Chat Thread

Tag_Ross

Yeah, I was in a Skype chat with sugar back then and she said it was her.

Also, they kept making activia jokes for a couple months.

Rondait

I'm pretty sure Phat32 wasn't her son. They're both named Tom, but they have different last names and siblings if what info I obtained from creeping on Phat32's twitter and Jamie Lee Curtis' wiki page is accurate. Also, that would make Phat32 14 years old when this famous atrocity happened.
I don't really think he was 14 at the time.

Whatever happened to UQ anyways?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Can confirm JLC's son is the one Rob flew out to meet. Also that's totally not Phat, haha. Phat is his own super cool not a teenager guy. Got to talk with him a few weeks ago, he's hella chill.

13thforsworn

Haha, DEFINITELY not Phat.

Did UQ not get cancelled and/or put on the back burner once Rob and Sugar got divorced?

Tag_Ross

Nah, he's still working on it, he's just focusing on other projects that actually produce money so he can actually work on UQ without having to worry about his income.

Firedemon

Dammit Colonel Tyler, quit trying to fake insanity to get out of duty. The Orange Lightning is being sent to lead the Danger Squad Expeditionary Force into First Caste space. Get your ass back to your ship and bring BlookyRadar.

Seriously though, your forum life and real life have been blurred for a while now. I mean, neither has a pair.

Ibix

So while you guys have been actively posting and 'having fun' I've working a retail job. It's alright.

Steal Thy Kill

Haha, DEFINITELY not Phat.

Did UQ not get cancelled and/or put on the back burner once Rob and Sugar got divorced?
He's decided to focus on sending out those Season 1 DVDs first.

Also I'm making a 7 theme power hour playlist. Spelling out "Nothing" because inside jokes. So far I've got:

Nineties Hits
One Hit Wonders
Taylor Swift
High School Rap
Internet Memes
Never Heard of It
Grunge

Not really attached to the last three so suggestions are welcome.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm glad I've never had to work a retail job. It seems kinda shitty, though it does largely depend on what the job is.

Ibix

I'd probably hate it if I was on cart duty or something similar, but I got in the deli/bakery and that's been pretty legit. Only real iffy thing has been the hours, but I am starting out so I don't expect them to be putting me in all the time anyway.

Top Bottom