Forumer Chat Thread

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
So I have to ask, does physalis sound like an inappropriate word? I used it as my character's name for Riyant's M&M sessions (which lasted as long as most RPs on this forum) and people kept mispronouncing it.
Riyant: Syphilis roll for initiative.
CP: It's actually Physalis.
Riyant: That's what I said, Phallus, not quit stalling and roll.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
We had two sessions where most people didn't even show up. After the second everyone thought that the system was bad and that we should play D&D instead.

Ro Ro Ro

My mafia game has begun. I wrote a nice little backstory that I'm quite happy with. Even if you're not playing, I suggest giving that a read.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
What? How is that savage? I feel like that was the feeling of most people there. Also the system is actually kind of bad. It feels unnecessarily complicated.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Well, I just watched Killing Joke with some friends. Part of me wishes that the $15 that I spent for the ticket went towards buying the actual graphic novel and lunch. I read Killing Joke a while back and I ended up forgetting most of it, so I went in with average expectations for a cool movie. It fell a bit flat.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I work my final graveyard shift tonight.

I am so so so ready to be done with graveyard, and teaching too (at least for now, with the teaching). This coming Friday will be my first day off in exactly four weeks, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Walrus

Is anyone going to GenCon this weekend? I'll be there to pitch my robot fighting game to publishers.

Salsy

Is anyone going to GenCon this weekend? I'll be there to pitch my robot fighting game to publishers.
Jesus, that shit is in the middle of nowhere.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Oh snap I did not know you were doing that Rondait.

I swear, what is with forumers and joining the military when they lack solid direction in life?

Anyways, I'm proud of you son!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
They need discipline and a sense of purpose, and chose the most obvious place to try getting both.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
They need discipline and a sense of purpose, and chose the most obvious place to try getting both.
Can I just point out that they've all been American*? Weird place to look for discipline and a sense of purpose, when you think about it.

*Excepting one Israeli, that is, who didn't have a choice in the matter.

Top Bottom