Forumer Chat Thread

Salsy

Christ, Rondait, that place is a shithole.
It's small and boring but Ill be damned if the surrounding area isn't beautiful.
Correct you two! It's a bleached asshole. Ignore the meth pumping through its veins and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I like how when Req and I are inactive, the whole forum stops production.

Except Chickenspleen making a thread.

Go you, Chickenspleen.

Also - no joke - I got two new jobs within six hours of each other. I'm doing a lot of administrative work for the homeless shelter I'm working at (at least through summer) and I got hired as adjunct faculty at my old university, so I'm teaching kids game design and game development with GameMaker.

Gonna be stupid busy for the next month or so, so there will probably be only like one stream a week, but I'm enjoying it so far.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So the M&M group finally managed to do a session. Not much got accomplished, but it was a session.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If anyone on this forum has the right combination of skills, swagger, and scorn to be Gary Oak, it's me. Ten badges, motherfuckers.

Colonel Thunder

You could argue that Ash was successful more because of him being "the chosen one" or whatever than anything else.

Also, I think I'm pretty good with that power of friendship bullcrap or whatever

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I like how when Req and I are inactive, the whole forum stops production.
Eh, Req's been inactive and we've chugged along. It's mostly when you're inactive.

I've been getting my resume together and when I'm not doing that - it's either playing Bloodborne, Overwatch or --

Can't post too busy becoming a pokemon master
Yeah, what Stealthy said. Pokemon Go with friends is pretty great. Walk a bunch, shoot the breeze, catch some pokemon.

So the M&M group finally managed to do a session. Not much got accomplished, but it was a session.
> Introductions.
> Dandyman the Milk Boy
> Roommates.
> K-POP
> K-POP
> DID I MENTION K-POP?

Gosh, we need a list thread for this
I figured that I'd leave the list threads to you, since you were talking about wanting to do them. I can make a thread for it though.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Ash is really a bad pokemon trainer. Every time he fails at the pokemon league he just decides to move on to a new region. Also he says he loves all his pokemon, but he only keeps pikachu when he changes regions.

There was that time he won a gym badge because it was set on fire.

Colonel Thunder

TC has friends?
I've provided more evidence of IRL friends than you have, scrub

I can make a thread for it though.
Do itttt. I'm currently prioritizing streaming over mach games over forum podcast over forum mafia and I am literally failing all of those things.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I've provided more evidence of IRL friends than you have, scrub
The fact that you need to provide evidence says more than enough, TC.

Do itttt. I'm currently prioritizing streaming over mach games over forum podcast over forum mafia and I am literally failing all of those things.
Then just stop being such a failure, it's really pretty simple.

Top Bottom