Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Dude, that guy is so lucky. The hopeless romantic in me wants them to fall in love because of this. The odds of that happening are slim, sure, but that would be such a good story.

Also, still can't believe that come back even happened. Blow a twenty point lead, go to overtime? Wow.

The Hound

Just Monika
In my entire life this was the first Super Bowl I didn't watch, and of course it was unbelievable. Damn. At least I was able to watch a recording of it today but still.

So what did you guys think of Lady Gaga? I've seen everything from people saying it was best halftime show ever to it being compared with the Black Eyed Peas as the worst. I haven't seen it yet so I'm having a hard time understanding the vast difference in opinions.

Rondait

I was disappointed with the outcome of the Superbowl not only because I wanted the Falcons to win, but I hate rabid Tom Brady fans. The man himself i have no real issues with, but damn can't go about 5 scrolls on twitter during football season without seeing a least 2 posts praising him. Now that the comeback happened it's somehow worse than usual.

Honestly I'm not the largest fan of Gaga's music but I thought the halftime show was pretty good.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
God damn. I don't think people respect Edelman enough for that crazy catch. I was hoping he'd get the MVP. Overall pretty happy with the Patriots' winning. It was beautiful to watch all the haters that were claiming the Falcons had it in the bag eat their words. Most of the people funneled out around the end of the third quarter at the party I was at. The rest of us kept watching and were glued to our seats at that final rush.

Probably one of the best Superbowls that I've seen.

Honestly I'm not the largest fan of Gaga's music but I thought the halftime show was pretty good.
It was all right. Better than last year's and I think Katy Perry's was the one of the best that I've seen. Nothing is more memorable than how cool the Dark Horse performance was.

Also, I love me some Katy Perry.

The Hound

Just Monika
I think the best half time show ever was U2, but mostly because it had the most powerful moment of any halftime show when they honored the 9/11 victims (plus U2 doing moving tributes is pretty much their thing). I honestly thought Katy Perry was crap but that's because I can't stand her music (also the Shark is the most memorable part of that show). Bruno Mars is my favorite recent performance.

Worst performance is still the Black Eyed Peas, by a landslide.

Rondait

Congratulations @Frilzer.

Well, I leave for basic two weeks from today. I'm pretty nervous but I'm excited at the same time. It'll certainly be interesting.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Well, I leave for basic two weeks from today. I'm pretty nervous but I'm excited at the same time. It'll certainly be interesting.
Make TC proud. If you can do one push-up (without using your knees), then you've done better than your father.

AndyM03

Belated Congrats @Tirin , that's scientifically and economically ballin'.
Big man with a wedding, amazing news @Frilzer !!!
Good luck @Rondait , challenge the terrorists to a game of mafia and you'll be right xx.

I went camping for five days and on the weekend it was hitting over 100 of your farenheight thingo dingos. Aka around 40-45~ Degrees Celsius. it was fuuuucked.
wwHOGkK.jpg

Top Bottom