Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

I swear every time I walked by Regular Show when my brother was watching it it was the same damn episode. Which is a shame because I really liked it, though not enough to go out of my way to watch it.
Has anyone played the game Deadbolt? It was in the most recent humble bundle and I didn't even realise it had released, I like the developers a lot and it's a great game. Has a cool Hotline Miami feel (Gameplay wise), but side scrolling rather then top down.

AndyM03

Start at the Games.
Already finished 2 & 3, almost done with the DLC's.
I've started with 'The Last Wish' via an audiobook. Going well so far, better than when I tried starting Blood of Elves in a similar fashion.

The Hound

Just Monika
@The Hound Make the 2016 Awards thread/s and roll with whatever category you reckon boss, kickstart some activity back to the forum.
I was going to but I asked for a handful more categories and got pretty much no response so I figured there wasn't enough interest. Then on top of that the Bicep award was discussed in here, so I felt pretty demotivated to go through with it. Come up some more categories and I'll set it up.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
HEY TC, DO FORUM AWARDS 'CAUSE BOB'S TOO LAZY TO AFTER BITCHING ABOUT HOW THE OLD AWARDS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH

THEY'RE A LOT FUCKING BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL

The Hound

Just Monika
I totally want to, I just can't come up with all the categories myself. I'm not nearly creative enough for that shit.

AndyM03

Real life awards:
Best Haircuit
Biggest Bicep
Coolest Ride
Best Entertainment/Wank Station Set up/

Forum awards:
Best meme
Biggest forum let down
Biggest forum success
Best Mafia Game
Best Celebrity Death that wasn't Prince (Only option is Prince)
Juciest Forum Scandal?
Mach Entertainment Democracy Manifest Game of The Year
Mach Entertainment Democracy Manifest Best Film of The Year
"I've got The best words, bigly" most articulate forumer
"I did not have sexual relationships with that woman" Best forum Couple (Only option is TC and FD)
Alternatively, best TC and FD fanfic written.

also dig up last years stuff and bam 2 ez no worries.

The Hound

Just Monika
Fine fine, when I get a few minutes I'll set it up. The only concern I have is I am leaving for vacation in a few days so there might be a slight delay, though it'll be during the voting so it should be fine.

Top Bottom