Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Man, what happened to us? We used to be so cool years ago - talking about Unforgotten Realms and video games.

Now we talk about careers, goals and paying taxes/tolls.
You know damn well what happened, Riyant.
Oh god. I forgot about that joke/meme. Just got hit by a flash back of what the forum actually was.
LOOOOOOOL

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Pretty sure they're supposed to be called Russians now.
Underrated post.

We all know what happened, o'course. We started having lives, and shit to do other than play vidya in our free time. Shit like abandon Enmity fuck you Riyant focus on being successful, to make up for our crippling personal failures.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
And then we discover having a life isn't all it's cracked up to be, so we become homeless vagabonds.

...Or at least that's my plan.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Oh, and found one of my early efforts. Definitely not gonna submit anywhere, so here we go:

Link

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Beverages. Probably.

Chickenspleen

No, I think it's a coping mechanism for living in such an unrelenting dickpunch of a countrinent.

AndyM03

UP ST. PATRICKS YEAH THE BOYS IRISH PRIDE.
YEAH BET YOU BITCHES DIDN'T THINK I HAD IRISH HERITAGE DID YAH.
FUCK Y'ALL WEOOEOEOEOWEOOOWEOOO TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

13thforsworn

I think it's safe to say that without Newgrounds, we wouldn't all be here today, together. After all, it's where Rob started his dumb little cartoon all those years ago.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It was a damn wild ride, and I enjoyed every second of it. The ending in particular, I found really fuckin' funny.

And, of course, it opens up plenty of questions into the series at large, which I hope'll be answered in the third (or subsequent) seasons.

Top Bottom