Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Happy birthday Andy!

I'm not sure how many of you use reddit but for this years April fools event called place (other ones were The Button and Robin) they made a 1000 X 1000 pixel blank canvas where you could place a pixel once every 5 minutes (It was bumped up to 10, then back down.). It lasted 72 hours, and was overall pretty cool. There were power struggles, alliances, and a lot of neat pixel art made and destroyed.

Chickenspleen

I spent so long trying to make a tiny Estonian flag, but my progress kept getting destroyed. I came back the next day and someone else had made an Estonian flag. Life is pain.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I spent most of my time working on the touhou stuff, and helping out smash bros, germany and finland on the side.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Happy birthday Andy!

I'm not sure how many of you use reddit but for this years April fools event called place (other ones were The Button and Robin) they made a 1000 X 1000 pixel blank canvas where you could place a pixel once every 5 minutes (It was bumped up to 10, then back down.). It lasted 72 hours, and was overall pretty cool. There were power struggles, alliances, and a lot of neat pixel art made and destroyed.
Damn. If I'd known, I'd have totally done something about that Czech flag.

AndyM03

Thanks lads!

Yeah didn't participate much but really loved watching r/place. Best bit was the German flag encroaching and engulfing the French flag leading to the EU.

Tag_Ross

I've been away for a while, prepping for Wrestlemania is time consuming.

Also,

If you follow the IP and scroll to the bottom of the page it says the release date.

plus the footage ends at 08:18:20:17 which is the same date, as it says at the bottom of the page, so don't waste your time checking a calendar to see if it's an applicable release date like I did.

Top Bottom