Forumer Chat Thread

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I only just beat it, took around 90 hours. With my polymorph warrior, Fane piro summoner, Red Prince tank, and Ifan ranger. I need to go back to see some of the other endings. I'm for sure going back for another play through, so many different ways to complete everything. I also want to give co-op a go.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sounds like a great time!
Have you played Divinity: Original Sin 2 Jeroth? I think you'd really like it. (Obvs a digital game, not board game, but very much inspired by old school RPG's).
I actually bought the first game. I'm having trouble finding the motivation to play it to be honest.

Requiem

The second game has a pseudo table top-like map maker where you can actually GM your players through levels you make yourself. It's not perfect, but it's supposed to be pretty dang good. I can't say from experience, though.

That alone makes it worth a buy, I'd say. The system is robust enough that you can do most of what you'd expect and more.

AndyM03

I've had emails turned off for the forum for ages due to being on the job hunt and any email basically making me erotic with excitement but it also means a lot of F5 pressing sometimes when i'm keen for a reply either in mafia or anything else haha.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I've had emails turned off for the forum for ages due to being on the job hunt and any email basically making me erotic with excitement but it also means a lot of F5 pressing sometimes when i'm keen for a reply either in mafia or anything else haha.
Yo. I actually know that feeling; job-hunting is a bitch, that way.

Requiem

I went back and watched the end of 8 and all of 9 just for the pure entertainment value.

Such a great season.

Anatronman

Did anyone else play Hollow Knight? Just got off a 3 day binge of what is definitely my game of the decade.

Top Bottom