Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

@Tirin Hearthstone's got a dual class arena thing going on rn and it's pretty fun. I haven't played in moooonths so Arena is a nice way to get back into things.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I've been playing it, and enjoyed it so far. The one thing about it that's been bugging me is how lucky some of my opponents get, but... this is fucking arena. That shit happens, it's just extra frustrating when it does. The worst was a fuckin' Warlock who played Bloodreaver Gul'dan, and then wiped my entire board the turn after with Spreading Madness and Shadow Bolt.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Scratch that, this mode is shit. Every game is down to who draws bombs first or whose deckbuilding RNG was more retardedly fucking lucky. This mode is literally for people who suck balls at arena normally and want to get wins they don't deserve.

Tag_Ross

Have you guys tried the Elder Scrolls card game? Their class system is pretty weird, but it allows for a lot of customizability.

AndyM03

Have you guys tried the Elder Scrolls card game? Their class system is pretty weird, but it allows for a lot of customizability.
I really should, given that after trying Gwent I really loved playing something different to Hearthstone. The theme is a terrible excuse not to try something but after Skyrim I really do go blegh whenever I hear The Elder Scrolls, somehow overwriting my childhood love of Oblivion which turned my shitty pc into a heater many a night.

Anatronman

Got out of the Hearthstone grind a month or so ago. They’ll get another go at making a fun game when Mean Streets finally rotates out. The balance team really knocked it out of the park with that one.

AndyM03

Sorry to hear about that dude.
Road safety is one the biggest things I care about, and I can't wait for the lives saved from autonomous driving and future advances to come to fruition.

AndyM03

Thor is so good. I skipped the first Thor, was disappointed by the second, very glad with the change of direction. Was definitely funnier then Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

The Hound

Just Monika
So I recently decided to re-add this site to my bookmark bar and is it just me or does the Mach logo look incredibly similar to the tip of a circumcised penis?

I'll understand if it's just me seeing that, but I'm also wondering if it was intentional since we're all dickheads.

AndyM03

So I recently decided to re-add this site to my bookmark bar and is it just me or does the Mach logo look incredibly similar to the tip of a circumcised penis?

I'll understand if it's just me seeing that, but I'm also wondering if it was intentional since we're all dickheads.
i love you

Anatronman

I thought it was some kind of rocket tail.

I don’t think whoever drew it had your creative vision.

Petition to have TC draw us a more anatomically correct logo?

Top Bottom