Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
No, it was more of a self disappointment thing. I'm over it now and I've turned the anger into determination. Although something else came up that's been biting at me, but it's not as big of a deal.

Dunsparce

I just re-watched an old classic film from my youth. Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. I watched it when I was ten and haven't spared it a single thought since. It takes ten years for all the cells in your body to die and be replaced, so now I'm basically a completely different person.

It was weird, man. Not the movie itself, which was fucking awesome, but the fact that watching it felt like recalling a dream I'd had years ago that I only vaguely remember, but has a special deep significance to me.

"You never know when you're gonna need to fuck your way out of a situation."
(HOLY SHIT. I USED TO SAY THAT ALL THE TIME)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Can I go with you and Tag and we all dress up as Shrek characters? I can be Shrek because I'm a horrible ogre, Tag Ross can be Donkey 'cause he's ethnic, and... you could be Lord Farquaad?

Requiem

I just re-watched an old classic film from my youth. Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. I watched it when I was ten and haven't spared it a single thought since. It takes ten years for all the cells in your body to die and be replaced, so now I'm basically a completely different person.

It was weird, man. Not the movie itself, which was fucking awesome, but the fact that watching it felt like recalling a dream I'd had years ago that I only vaguely remember, but has a special deep significance to me.

"You never know when you're gonna need to fuck your way out of a situation."
(HOLY SHIT. I USED TO SAY THAT ALL THE TIME)
I go from being annoyed with you to liking you a lot, Dunsparce, lol. Pick of Destiny is the tits.

Top Bottom