Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
While I think that that was horribly offensive and insensitive to human dignity in general, I cannot act on that report, Bob. Australians have no culture.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
While I think that that was horribly offensive and insensitive to human dignity in general, I cannot act on that report, Bob. Australians have no culture.
What, being the reject pile of another culture doesn't count?

AndyM03

if this isn't culture I don't know what is.
Take your 21 year old drinking age and shove it up your non-drug dependant culture you bastards.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So we had our first session of Shizno's pokemon mystery dungeon campaign the other day. That was fun.

AndyM03

So we had our first session of Shizno's pokemon mystery dungeon campaign the other day. That was fun.
I could never get in to Pokemon but I always rated the Mystery Dungeon series, they were sick.

I just saw some random photos of Star Wars Droid lego and FUCK I wish I was rich so I could make some big ass lego star wars battlefield. I remember getting a Droid MTT thing, a big tank that carried the droids and it's probably the coolest thing I've ever owned.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lego Star Wars is the dopest Lego of all time, and if I had the time and money I'd fill a goddamn room with that shit. Good luck with your last assignment; I assume your final exams are coming up unless Australian universities are super fucking weird, so doubly so with those.

AndyM03

Lego Star Wars is the dopest Lego of all time, and if I had the time and money I'd fill a goddamn room with that shit. Good luck with your last assignment; I assume your final exams are coming up unless Australian universities are super fucking weird, so doubly so with those.
Preach it <3
Cheers mate, yeah exams start in two weeks. Might be able to fit in Cuphead amidst the studying. Speaking of weird our Uni is moving over to a trimester system, luckily I won't be there long to test it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I feel so god damn angry right now, I want to punch a hole in the wall. I haven't felt this angry since high school. It's so annoying being angry. I don't understand when we evolved to feel the way we do when we get angry. I've been hyperventilating on an off for the last half hour. It's such a stupid body response.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I feel so god damn angry right now, I want to punch a hole in the wall. I haven't felt this angry since high school. It's so annoying being angry. I don't understand when we evolved to feel the way we do when we get angry. I've been hyperventilating on an off for the last half hour. It's such a stupid body response.

But why are you so angry?

Top Bottom