Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Holy shit is Coolpool old now?

Happy birthday, Coolpool!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Heh. Age of consent in Georgia is 16. High school was fun.

13thforsworn

Happy birthday Coolpool, only 3 more years until you can drink. But hey, you can enlist in the military, buy a handgun, and be tried in a court of law as an adult, so there's that, which is nice.

I know you can be tried in court as an adult even if you're under 18.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Ey guys check this shit out. Tirin's famous!

(Pause at 19 seconds in to see).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Happy birthday Coolpool, only 3 more years until you can drink. But hey, you can enlist in the military, buy a handgun, and be tried in a court of law as an adult, so there's that, which is nice.
Only one more year, for he shares our righteous Canadian spirit and resilience, even if he is the kind of freak who loves spiders.

Ey guys check this shit out. Tirin's famous!
I'm pretty sure I saw this video and legit didn't notice that. I was probably too furious at the thought of my team fucking up, dying, and leaving me in a 5v1, just like every other goddamn game I played as Rein at the time.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, that Bastion slowly waddling his way back to the payload at the end was a pretty clear indication of what had happened.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Also Tirin is right the drinking age where I am is 19.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
inb4 Coolpool starts drinking earlier than that because he's a rebel.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Personally, I was thinking he'd start drinking earlier than that because he's a Canadian.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also Asian, though.

Top Bottom