Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I now have this mental image of Tirin being tied to a pool table wearing a gimp suit with a ball gag in his mouth while a camera slowly pans accross a crowd of a bunch of burly bikers, then zooms in on tirin's face. About halfway through the zoom...
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
"Yup. That's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."

This is a mental image I've never wanted, nor want again, but I'm still intrigued enough to read more story if it comes.
It was significantly more tame than that. Basically, my university's student bar offered a BDSM-themed event for people and it was generally pretty fuckin' good. I went to a friend's house on campus and polished off a flask before going over with a few people. Got on a solid buzz, socialized, proceeded to drink more 'cause I'm a filthy degenerate - all the good shit.

There were little exhibits and stuff about safe practice, but obviously the thing that got the most people interested was one of the bouncers (an attractive young lady) dressed in a corset and stockings offering to tie people up if they wanted to experience it. I thought it'd be pretty interesting to give a try, so I was like "Less do it", especially since everyone who I was there with thought it'd at least be funny and possibly be awesome.

So I got tied around my wrists tight as fuck, which was all well and good - up until I was told that I couldn't break out of it. So I was like "Should I try?" "Yes."

You guys know me. I might not be the strongest dude in the goddamn world, but I'm probably the most stubborn and prideful. So I pulled as hard as I goddamn could, which was enough to bruise and irritate the fuck outta my wrists. It was also hard enough to loosen the restraints so I could slip out, to the surprise of her, everyone watching and also me. And then she felt challenged, so... this escalated to the point where I ended up with most of my torso tied like three or four times and still managed to get out, to the PogChamps of people everywhere (while also steadily getting more drunk, shooting the shit, and flirting).

Upside: great time, hella drinks, had fun, looked like a badass, got pictures with some buddies and her, might ask if she'll let me return the favor sometime.
Downside: minor scrapes and bruises to my neck, wrists and hands, a colossally destructive hangover early on Sunday afternoon, >$100 spent throughout the night.
Overall assessment: worth, and I'm a baller.

Requiem

Why is this the first thing so many people do?
It's something to do with chickens in games, I don't know what though. You just... you just have to hit them. You have to. You gotta! First Zelda, then Counter Strike, then Skyrim! It never ends.

Tag_Ross

It's something to do with chickens in games, I don't know what though. You just... you just have to hit them. You have to. You gotta! First Zelda, then Counter Strike, then Skyrim! It never ends.
I guess it's just cuz I actually have chickens so I know just how terrifying chickens can be IRL.

I completely understand how chickens are believed to be the closest living relative to the tyrannosaurus.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Upside: great time, hella drinks, had fun, looked like a badass, got pictures with some buddies and her, might ask if she'll let me return the favor sometime.
Downside: minor scrapes and bruises to my neck, wrists and hands, a colossally destructive hangover early on Sunday afternoon, >$100 spent throughout the night.
Overall assessment: worth, and I'm a baller.
Pretty dope, man! I'm glad you had a good time!

The Hound

Just Monika
Can we take a minute to appreciate how great cheat codes were in games. I swear if it wasn't for Age of Empires and Starcraft I doubt my typing speed would be half as fast as it is.

The Hound

Just Monika
I guess people who knew him are claiming he'd brag about killing and torturing animals, so.... guess the far more rampant issue in this country than guns or immigration reared it's ugly head again. It's too bad everyone in this country is so quick to push their agenda instead of having a real discussion about mental health.

Edit: And I know you guys are making jokes but holy crap I can't turn anywhere today without it being about guns.

Edit2: Disregard, I'm just having a bad day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom