Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Tfw acid attacks, knives, nail bombs, and truck rampages still can hardly even put a dent in how much higher of a murder rate America has, though.
I guess people who knew him are claiming he'd brag about killing and torturing animals, so.... guess the far more rampant issue in this country than guns or immigration reared it's ugly head again. It's too bad everyone in this country is so quick to push their agenda instead of having a real discussion about mental health.

Edit: And I know you guys are making jokes but holy crap I can't turn anywhere today without it being about guns.

Edit2: Disregard, I'm just having a bad day.
But to be fair, Bob, that has a lot to do with how much more dangerous mentally unstable people are when you arm them, than when you don't. And also because the mental-health crisis isn't a conversation that's at all likely to change anything in a country where healthcare in general is treated as an optional, paid privilege, rather than a fundamental right. The Constitution guarantees your right to the pursuit of life, after all, not to actual life itself.

I mean, er, happiness. Healthcare is a thing people get because they enjoy it. Right. Not because it keeps them alive, or anything.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
[Low-tier meme]
Don't be stupid, Zircom - those incidents are all false flags and/or hoaxes perpetuated by far-right elements of the UK government to push their agenda that refugees are evil. First the government wants to stop bringing in refugees, then they leave the European Union; next they're going to come take all of our immigrants. Wake up sheeple.

Dunsparce

Tfw acid attacks, knives, nail bombs, and truck rampages still can hardly even put a dent in how much higher of a murder rate America has, though.
I wonder if our higher murder rate has something to do with that 12% of the population that commits 50% of the crimes.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Clearly that must be the case. That's why (per most recent stats from all three) the United States has a higher murder rate than Rwanda - you know, that African nation in which horrible genocide was actively being committed 25 years ago - and a much lower one than Russia, which is around 80% ethnic Russians with basically no black people.

It's hard to believe, I know, but maybe there are less fucking retarded explanations than "the color of your skin makes you murder people at a disproportionate rate". This is the place where anyone who knows anything about statistics would tell you "correlation is neither equivalent to, nor implies, causation", and I concur.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Clearly that must be the case. That's why (per most recent stats from all three) the United States has a higher murder rate than Rwanda - you know, that African nation in which horrible genocide was actively being committed 25 years ago - and a much lower one than Russia, which is around 80% ethnic Russians with basically no black people.

It's hard to believe, I know, but maybe there are less fucking retarded explanations than "the color of your skin makes you murder people at a disproportionate rate". This is the place where anyone who knows anything about statistics would tell you "correlation is neither equivalent to, nor implies, causation", and I concur.
But the UK has about 1/4 the black people per capita, AND about 1/4 the murder rate. COINCIDENCE!?

...okay, less than 1/5 the murder rate even with the ISIS attacks and shit BUT STILL, THO. BLACK PEOPLE. They'd probably be even more dangerous if you took all the guns away, because then we'd all be fighting without guns, and they're used to that.

inb4 libs get offended but I'm just stating the facts.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh. Well, damn. Never mind, then.

I mean, 's still pretty uncivilized but hey. Better than Americans.

AndyM03

well this page devolved to shit pretty quickly.

A few years ago I backed some game on Kickstarter called Kingdom Come Deliverance. It's pretty good. Dunno if i'd pay full price for it but it was like a nice little present from myself. It's the only thing I've ever 'backed', so I guess i'm pretty lucky it delivered.

AndyM03

You are lucky, the only game I ever backed never got completed. Fuck you Peter Molyneux.
Was that the Godus game? Or did he have another project?
Bloody hell he's a character.

Oh and I saw Ladybird today with two of my mates. The rest of the cinema was old couples and younger girls. The add reel before the movie was clearly made for this demographic because they looked fucking awful. There's some new Disney movie called "A wrinkle in time" which has the most punchable little girl i've ever seen haha it looks sooooooooooooooooo bad.

Oh and Ladybird was okay. Feels like you either love it or it's just okay, and just okay is exactly where it landed for me. Some moments were really hard to relate to yet others felt very much like they taken from my own life. I'd say the movies realistic to a fault, combined with eccentric characters that makes it hard to digest the contrasting themes at the same time.

The Hound

Just Monika
It was Godus, I was a big fan of Populous as a kid and figured there's no way a pretty simple game headed up by a industry legend could not at least come out. As a huge Fable fan I should have known better to believe anything Molyneux hypes up.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
The early builds of Godus were actually kind of fun, but production just sort of stopped.

I'm really enjoying Kingdom Come right now. It could use some patches, some graphical glitches, and lock picking on a controller is next to impossible. I've seriously only successfully picked one very easy lock after reloading my save over and over about 20 times after my lock picks would break just to prove to myself I could.

AndyM03

The early builds of Godus were actually kind of fun, but production just sort of stopped.

I'm really enjoying Kingdom Come right now. It could use some patches, some graphical glitches, and lock picking on a controller is next to impossible. I've seriously only successfully picked one very easy lock after reloading my save over and over about 20 times after my lock picks would break just to prove to myself I could.
Yeah lock picking on PC is wayyyy easier. Had trouble my first time though, and I've already modded it so I have infinite saves.

Do you remember when you run from skatliz with your father's sword and a warrior tries to chase you?
I spent a good thirty minutes trying to turn around and win that fight before I gave up and moved on as the game wanted me to.

Top Bottom