Forumer Chat Thread

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
yeah, for real

except for those shadow people hiding in the corners i hardly ever see anyone around here anymore

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I haven't been keeping up with much of anything between a new job, looming move, and DMing three games (clearly an overreach on my part).

Also; we don't call them "shadow people" anymore, Regis, they're BLM protesters. Be respectful.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
oh sure, next time you're gonna tell me not to call covid the shanghai shivers

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
wow i can't believe you are all lurking and i'm the only one who has the courage to log in to his account
COWARDS.JPG

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Ngl though, the sheer amount of content, mafia games, discussions, etc we've had in the past year alone is incredible, even if it's all relegated to discord. I think we're like, technically more active than we have been in a long while.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
wow i can't believe you are all lurking and i'm the only one who has the courage to log in to his account
ah geeze, since Regis nuked his own discord account we're gonna have to keep the forum's lights on in case he ever comes looking for us.

Translation: WE MISS YOU BBY

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
What have you done!? This forum was a relic relegated to the past, a place forgotten and lost to time.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
okay how do we burn the forum down for a laugh before it closes for good? Make a lot of threads? Post a lot of images?
I can't speak to all that, but I think the final play is a server demolition derby. We all show up to RECON's house and bash his PC to pieces while informing him that Prince has died; that way we can see whether his mind or the forum stops working first.

Top Bottom