Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

That's really nice Andy.

I haven't watched spiderverse, but it looks good. I just can't get myself to go out to a theatre these days.
It's probably near the end of its run! If you catch it the theatre will be really quiet! Hopefully that helps a bit. Definitely worth the watch. Hope you're alright coolpool xx.

13thforsworn

Anyone try the new legend yet, Octane?

Discord does not seems to fit in my routine, feels like there's too much going on too quickly.
Real shit. There's so much going on, and I'm already having to keep up with the Discord server all my IRL friends hang in, it's rough. I liked message boards like this because it was far more manageable to keep up with things.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I find the opposite 'cause I can pop into Discord for two minutes on my phone, but I usually find it a little longer to check forums and I'm more inclined to make a super long post on them. I've also been a busy motherfucker, which is largely my own fault for all the D&D and shit I've taken on in conjunction with the classes I'm taking that just... keep hitting me with boring, arbitrary short exercises, homework, and etc. that don't actually teach me anything.

I can't wait for this shit to end. If the next twenty days could pass in an instant and I didn't have to do all the bullshit Imma have to, I'd take that deal so fucking quick.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Alright, so we've got cuck, scat, and the unknown.

I know a lot of people are afraid of the unknown, but I'm afraid it's my only good option. Forward unto death!

Requiem

@AndyM03 and @13thforsworn, I feel you guys on the Discord stuff, but honestly, don't feel bad about not keeping up with every single message that gets sent there. Think of it as the old school chatroom days. We're really not talking about anything too crazy in Discord that it needs to be constantly monitored or watched to keep up with. Just pop in on occasion and talk with the lads, we miss you guys even if you might only show up every now and then. I'm up most hours of the night anyways just because that's my sleep schedule. You'll have someone to chat with, just shoot me an @ on there.

And I'm serious, the last "big discussion" that I can recall was about PB&J sandwiches. You're not missing hugely important content, but we're definitely missing you.

Top Bottom