Forumer Chat Thread

Walrus

Currently studying in Denmark for a semester, and I went on my first tinder date yesterday (with a Dane).

It was alright. Will probably follow up, but I didn't feel like I connected with her that much. :/

#MehDateMakingMeThinkAboutPrettyGirlsIKnowFromTheStates

Last edited:

Chickenspleen

I have a friend who used to play Hearthstone constantly. He was ranked pretty highly on the world stage, I think. I don't really know how the ranking works, though.

13thforsworn

I have a friend who used to play Hearthstone constantly. He was ranked pretty highly on the world stage, I think. I don't really know how the ranking works, though.
I think you get ranked from 25 (awful) to 1 (the best). Every month the ranks get reset a bit (you get lowered down a couple of ranks and you have to work your way back up to where you were before, or better.

I dabbled in Hearthstone, but it never really grabbed me. I did all the tutorials and then won 3 online matches to get the WoW Hearthsteed mount, but that was it. It's a fun game, but for some reason I feel no motivation to play it.

AndyM03

Well after you get past 1, you get into the "Legend" rank, which then literally tells you where you sit on the leaderboard for the best players. I play the game a fair bit, though after making a 32 dollar investment i've vowed not to put any more money in it.

The Hound

Just Monika
I play, really enjoy it but it's tedious to get to Legend, I got to rank 5 and got stuck. I mean all you need is enough time and an above 50% win rate which isn't too hard, but still it's tedious. I've been mostly sticking to Tavern Brawls and Arena now, to pick up the daily quests. I hear they announced some new modes, hopefully they'll be better than ranked.

I've only spent money on the Solo Adventure stuff and like a few bucks when I really needed an Arena fix.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Been playing Hearthstone a lot since the end of November, been getting up to around rank 7. I think I probably could've made it to rank 5 in January if I wasn't so fuckin' busy, but I've had a lot of shit that warrants prioritizing over playin' a game.

The Hound

Just Monika
So remember when we used to make lists for the forums, like who was this character and all. Well I was daydreaming and realized that if we did a Game of Thrones one I wouldn't know whether to make TC Lord Varys or Theon Greyjoy. They all seem to have something small, very small in common.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, Theon's skilled at arms and at seduction, while Varys is a genius in the area of diplomacy and intrigue. If that helps.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea neither of those aspects fit that is true, but maybe just saying TC is Theon while he's Reek and pretend that Theon wasn't once pretty badass.

Top Bottom